Conor McGregor after humiliating Nate Diaz loss - "I p****** out. P****** out."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
giphy.gif

Clearly, McGregor is referring to him panic wrestling and literally completely giving up against Nate Diaz. Conor did not even fight the choke, he was afraid of being KO'd and chose to tap out instead. Also, the gif shows that Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

Will Khabib be able to take advantage of Conor's weak heart and cardio or get KO'd early on?
I really think this is just like one of those 'bad lip reading' things.

Lol what's funny is McGregor's fans will defend him to the death if you say McGregor pussied out in that fight--definitely more defense than McGregor showed on the ground in the 1st fight

Conor has a good shot at winning for about 12 minutes
Ha! 6 tops....Then his Power goes bye, bye....Even during the first 6 mins...He still has to watch Khabib's takedown's...Khabib's smothering could turn that 6mins to 2 mins of power in the left hand.

he didn't hide from what happened, went to iceland for a training camp and isolation and came back and beat him at 170
these constant dumb negative threads make this place a drag
But all the Pro Conor threads, keep you coming back.....

giphy.gif

Clearly, McGregor is referring to him panic wrestling and literally completely giving up against Nate Diaz. Conor did not even fight the choke, he was afraid of being KO'd and chose to tap out instead. Also, the gif shows that Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

Will Khabib be able to take advantage of Conor's weak heart and cardio or get KO'd early on?
I think he learnt a lot about himself in that fight, I think since then he's shown he's willing to go out on his shield.

Interesting observations.

Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

He said something very similar about Floyd; he said that he was "unprepared" for Mayweather's strategy of walking him down with the high guard up.

Not sure how it applies to the Khabib fight, as the latter will most certainly not try to fight Conor on the feet. Unless it's from rd3 onwards, when Conor is gassed out and his power is gone.

there was no way to "fight" that choke. but whatever fits your narrative.....

he tapped to a sunk choke. like a million other fighters.
rolling over and giving up your neck- gee, I wonder what will happen next

Even though he still won't give Diaz the respect he deserved....I can respect Conor a tiny bit more after this....But only a tiny bit...

I'm sure Conor McGregor is just dying for your respect.

while this is probably a lot of hater's screen saver, but IMHO one neutral look at it shows a different light.
1) he acknowledge what he did wrong.
2) he admits he panicked

That, to me, shows he understands his own limits and can learn to improve and avoid it in the future, since he has time to think about what he should do when on similar situation.

A lot more mature than, for instance JJ after losing TWICE to Rose and failing to recognize her own shortcomings...
^ This.....
I am a proud "Hater"...And this is the first bit of respect I can give him.
If he would have just defended, and went half throttle, on his "I AM MMA", "Boxing", and "Whiskey" shtick , it would be a lot easier to deal with him and his Retard fanbase.....

But all the Pro Conor threads, keep you coming back.....
Show me one.

Khabib McGregor could be a great fight, two great fighters...but when there's so much bashing of one fighter it doesn't add to the excitement. McGregor v khabib is about as tribal as this place can get, I don't think that makes the best threads

Show me one.

Khabib McGregor could be a great fight, two great fighters...but when there's so much bashing of one fighter it doesn't add to the excitement. McGregor v khabib is about as tribal as this place can get, I don't think that makes the best threads
Question....Do you go into any Pro Conor thread, and say the same? Or....

I think Conor is a great fighter and a relatively genuine guy, but the obsessive manchild love he brings out of you weirdos is really strange and kinda disturbing.

Lol...the bitterness deep down in the sherbum souls. Never miss a chance to shit on Conor.

I hope he sleeps Khapullout like Aldo and you bitches run into your room and cry.

"Fatigue makes cowards of us all"

Vince Lombardi

That sounds cool but completely untrue.

Ever seen Nate or Nick quit because they were fatigued? And they are not exactly unicorns in that regard. ex: RDA got drowned by Khabib, Fergs, but he never gave up. Barao got dominated and battered but kept fighting until the ref stepped in. I would say that most guys on the roster are of that variety.

Lol...the bitterness deep down in the sherbum souls. Never miss a chance to shit on Conor.

I hope he sleeps Khapullout like Aldo and you bitches run into your room and cry.

You're crying already. Come on man, keep it together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back