Conor McGregor after humiliating Nate Diaz loss - "I p****** out. P****** out."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
he didn't hide from what happened, went to iceland for a training camp and isolation and came back and beat him at 170
these constant dumb negative threads make this place a drag
I'm assuming you're okay with the 15 page thread of phottoshopping a knocked out james vick?

LOL at conor

calling anyone a pussy and a quitter --- the irony.

I hope he really tags khabib with that left early because...It's going to be a long night if he doesn't. If he thinks Nate was always in his face back then...
2dtb.gif

giphy.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

IdioticClosedGoldenretriever-max-14mb.gif
Those Gifs are complete insanity. Khabib Bless!!!

I can’t believe I’m cheering for McGregor in this fight. The Khabib-bois are unbearable.

But he may get his face smashed in.

Conor is a bad ass.

Hoping for a jaw crushing KO leaving Khabib face down ass up praying to Allah position. Hell, Conor may even leave him at the right angle towards Mecca.

People shouldn't make fun of this man for losing a fight. There is a 50/50 chance you will lose and he lost, so all you cheeto-fingered twinks that have never been in a real fight in your life should stop talking shit and get back to color coordinating your gummy bears and stick to your xbox live life and think about which number you want off the McDonalds meal menu tonight.

while this is probably a lot of hater's screen saver, but IMHO one neutral look at it shows a different light.
1) he acknowledge what he did wrong.
2) he admits he panicked

That, to me, shows he understands his own limits and can learn to improve and avoid it in the future, since he has time to think about what he should do when on similar situation.

A lot more mature than, for instance JJ after losing TWICE to Rose and failing to recognize her own shortcomings...

Agree, he's being a man about it. Accepting his mistake and taking ownership. JJ is a good comparison to make. Aldo too.

It will be interesting to see if Khabib is as durable as Nate. Not many guys are, so Conor might be able to get him out of there early. If it goes beyond the first round I think Khabib's chances of win keep going up the longer the fight goes on.

giphy.gif

Clearly, McGregor is referring to him panic wrestling and literally completely giving up against Nate Diaz. Conor did not even fight the choke, he was afraid of being KO'd and chose to tap out instead. Also, the gif shows that Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

Will Khabib be able to take advantage of Conor's weak heart and cardio or get KO'd early on?
there was no way to "fight" that choke. but whatever fits your narrative.....

he tapped to a sunk choke. like a million other fighters.

Huge difference fighting a Diaz @170 the a Khabib cutting down to 155

Completely different animals . Khabibs stand up skill nothing like Diaz am dKhabib will walk straight into that left . Fair play to him if he takes them the way Diaz did but I don’t think he can .
What kind of logic is this ?
every fighter is doing his best thing, who would expect Conor to wrestle with Khabib ?
Lets not act like grapling is not part of MMA

LOL at conor

calling anyone a pussy and a quitter --- the irony.

Wow! This is the first time I heard that last clip"180 to 200, easy". Unbeliviable. I thought no one can be more delusional than Conor's nuthuggers. But Conor sure is. Now it all start to make sense and I finally understand the delusional idiots. They do have something in common with him. Except he is rich and famous and doesn't care about them.

there was no way to "fight" that choke. but whatever fits your narrative.....

he tapped to a sunk choke. like a million other fighters.
It wasn't about fighting that choke. It was about quiting on the feet first, than when on his back and Nate start to hit him, he imidiately turn his back to him.

I think Khabib’s ragdolling of Michael Johnson says more about how horrible MJ is at grappling than Khabib being a phenom at wrestling.

It also suggests that once down, Khabib has trouble keeping them down unless they’re near the fence where he can inadvertently post up against to complete a quasi-triangle, stabilizing position.

Conor has a good shot at winning for about 12 minutes, after that, bet the house on Khabib.
Again I'm saying it, Conor's best chance at this is picking khabib early. If mini Mendez was able to mount Conor with ease...Khabib 5x that. RDA and Barbosa probably have better ground game than Conor and MJ...

no fucking way khabib takes the damage as well as diaz, no fucking way

I hope he really tags khabib with that left early because...It's going to be a long night if he doesn't. If he thinks Nate was always in his face back then...
2dtb.gif

giphy.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

IdioticClosedGoldenretriever-max-14mb.gif

You forgot one...

CWLf3g.gif

Y'all are free to hate, but how real he is about what happened makes me like him more. Few men can objectively tell the story of their own demise. It's the key to getting better.

It wasn't about fighting that choke. It was about quiting on the feet first, than when on his back and Nate start to hit him, he imidiately turn his back to him.
again, lots of guys try to change their situation mid fight, especially when gassed. it's a survival instinct for sure, but it can be effective in buying time. it didn't work, but not because he inherently quit.

nate got mount and conor tried to roll to avoid more damage. no different than fedor giving his back 3 separate times against bigfoot. the execution of bigfoot and fedor led to bigfoot not finishing the chokes whereas the execution of nate and conor lead to a finish. giving up your back isn't inherently quitting like many fools like to imply.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Clearly, McGregor is referring to him panic wrestling and literally completely giving up against Nate Diaz. Conor did not even fight the choke, he was afraid of being KO'd and chose to tap out instead. Also, the gif shows that Conor does not like to pressed forward when he says "he was always in my face"

Will Khabib be able to take advantage of Conor's weak heart and cardio or get KO'd early on?
Even though he still won't give Diaz the respect he deserved....I can respect Conor a tiny bit more after this....But only a tiny bit...

Back