Conor made a career by beating up smaller fighters, but...

Nope just need to correct untruths dribbled from the sperm covered lips of conor load garglers

Lo,..what ? You reckon hes going to improve his ground game and cardio enough to beat Khabib.. Punk could have beaten cerrone that night with his stunned mullet performance. Conor has nothing for Khabib
Just in case you forgot
View attachment 738027

Wait and see if Khabib finally mans up instead of shitting in pants.

Mans up? Again? To beat someone that he already beat convincingly?
Yeah but he had a broken foot so it didn't count. Same when he lost to Nate he was 3 times the size. Floyd was an early stoppage and Duffy was....Duffy was.....just wait for a second

Yeah but he had a broken foot so it didn't count. Same when he lost to Nate he was 3 times the size. Floyd was an early stoppage and Duffy was....Duffy was.....just wait for a second
Dee's fooking alarm kept going off so Conor got no sleep and actually broke his back in the shower that morning, so Duffy had too much of an advantage.

Dee's fooking alarm kept going off so Conor got no sleep and actually broke his back in the shower that morning, so Duffy had too much of an advantage.

Mc-Book-II.jpg

I'm a Conor fan because I think he's hilarious and puts on good fights. I don't think he has what it takes to beat Khabib tho but it's annoying how his haters discredit him and act like he's not an elite fighter. He's beaten some really good guys. Cerrone for sure isn't in his prime but still isn't and easy fight but Conor made it look that way. No one said Ferguson shouldn't be fighting Cerrone because he's out of his league many said it was the main even of that card. I don't get how people can hate on someone that much to not respect what they've done/
Deep down it's all due to his troll stans why he recieves so much hate. If people would learn to ignore them, he wouldn't be so discredited

Conor fought Nate twice and had an injured foot going into the Khabib fight plus a 2 year lay off from the octagon. Despite all that he was still able to take Khabib to the 4th round and also win a round as well

He also just destroyed 6'1 Cerrone at welterweight which is literally 2 weight classes above 145
"He took Khabib to the 4th."
You're making his ass beating sound like a controlled situation. That's like saying Conor "took" Mayweather to the 10th.

Conor is 5-3 against current and former UFC LW opponents in his career (a 0.600 record)
Conor has 2 KO/TKO victories against opponents that are 5'9 or taller (10% of his KO/TKO victories)
Conor has 17 KO/TKO victories against opponents that are 5'8 or shorter (90% of his KO/TKO victories)

Conor is fantastic at fighting midgets, something Conor himself has acknowledged, and about average at fighting LW fighters.

Facts are facts. Nothing to get mad about.

Last edited:
He fought at both FW and LW before UFC and Shelby wanted him to fight at FW when coming over. He's said winning both FW and LW were his goal, "replicate Cage Warriors".

At this point he's come through with what he said. Moved up twice right after winning the FW belt. Flack is reserved to those who talk talk talk about it for years and never move up.

Conor fought Nate twice and had an injured foot going into the Khabib fight plus a 2 year lay off from the octagon. Despite all that he was still able to take Khabib to the 4th round and also win a round as well

He also just destroyed 6'1 Cerrone at welterweight which is literally 2 weight classes above 145
BULL. he's an excuse machine. n nn

Conor has TKO's in 3 different weight classes. I'm not hating on that.

TS must be @Hitto on his original SD account
:meow:
The back and forth between Conrad haters and nuttgarglers always make McGreg BashFest Threads bring the LuLz, so emotionally charged, like arguing political stances...
<36>

You really are stupid aren’t you?

GO AWAY.
Stupid... ? Geezus dude are that friggin retarded that you believe the false narratives that you're spewing? I thought you were just a terrible troll.. but alas I was wrong.
tenor (1).gif

Eddie Alvarez shorter than Conor but he's a thicc boi, so I wouldn't say he was smaller. Conor and Aldo look about the same height but McGregor has a ridiculous mullhawk in the picture you chose.

Back