Conor made a career by beating up smaller fighters, but...

Conor had a broken back plus both of his legs were broken and he had a brain tumor fight shouldn't count.

Conor is not even smaller than Khabib. Khabib is thicker but Conor is longer and wider. They weigh similarly in the cage for sure.

But yeah Conor is a sniper so he does exceptionally well against midgets. Nothing tricky about that one. He is able to change his style well and strike with the one bigger striker he faced though, Nate Diaz, so he is a versatile striker. Khabib is just something else.

pro athletes instinctually protect their egos after bad losses. Conor's no different. We're seeing the exact same thing unfold with Wilder too.

Must be awful being you bud. I pity you every time I see you post. Awful.
You are one of the worst posters here.
You are a horrible troll 50% of the time and the other 50% you are just stupid. go back to reddit.

Another one of these threads where 12 year olds are hurling shit at each other.

Very true he is a bully front runner fighter with no heart or cardio. How people buy the he was injured before the khabib fight nonsense is beyond me . He is a one dimensional left hand who has Dana White in his corner trying to make things as easy as possible for his cash cow. A win over the ghost of Cowboy is pretty much meaningless at this point.

Last edited:
Half of Conor's fights were against smaller fighters.

Conor won 2 belts, guess from which fighters?

The problem I have is not so much about Conor picking on smaller fighters. The problem I have is with the double standards and excuses by Conor fanboys, making false claims that Conor is being "bullied" by Khabib, who "should move up to WW."
Doesn’t seem like a common cry. Most who make any reference to khabib moving up to ww that i see are in response to crying about Conor fighting at fw where he never missed weight. Few say what you are suggesting.

Lots of guys have done it with great results. Jon,gsp,anderson, ..oh. wait..that's all the goat candidates...except the real GOAT Fedor...

You are one of the worst posters here.
You are a horrible troll 50% of the time and the other 50% you are just stupid. go back to reddit.

WOT? Never even seen one of your posts before.

GO AWAY, improve, and I may consider reading some of your posts in the future. Dilweed.

Conor fought Nate twice and had an injured foot going into the Khabib fight plus a 2 year lay off from the octagon. Despite all that he was still able to take Khabib to the 4th round and also win a round as well

He also just destroyed 6'1 Cerrone at welterweight which is literally 2 weight classes above 145

Nate is a guy who spent the overwhelming majority of his career at LW, has a record of 3-3 at WW if you don't count the Conor fights, if you do, then he's 4-4 at WW. Of his 28 career fights before facing Conor, 22 of them were at LW. Conor claims he had a broken foot going into the fight, we don't know if it's fact or fiction. Almost every fighter goes into a fight with some type of injury. I find it hard to believe Conor would fight Khabib with a broken foot, knowing how much he hates Khabib, he wouldn't go into a fight thinking he's giving up a big advantage.

Before the Conor fight, out of Khabib's 10 UFC fights at that point, 6 of them went to decision. So 60% of Khabib's UFC opponents before Conor went to a decision, so Conor tapping out isn't some huge accomplishment.

Below is John Kavanaugh saying Nate & Conor are about the same size/weight. Also Owen Roddy, Conor's striking coach, saying Conor still has to cut a bit to get to WW. We can stop with the claims about Conor needing to eat his way up to 170 or that he had to force feed himself to get up to 170.

Conor's own main coach of his whole career, John Kavanaugh believes Nate & Conor are similar in weight. John Kavanaugh : "The interesting thing about this fight being at 170 pounds is that neither Conor nor his opponent will need to cut weight and then have to contend with any potential implications of that."

"The answer is that he doesn’t need to put on any extra weight because he’s already around the 170-mark. He’s not eating his way up to it"

"It’s two guys of a similar size who haven’t had to endure drastic weight-cuts, and they’ll get to showcase their skills without any such drawbacks"

http://www.the42.ie/john-kavanagh-column-4-march-2016-2642011-Mar2016/

Conor's own striking coach, Owen Roddy:

"Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...veals-mc

Also fought Holloway and Poirier - which makes half of his opponents in the UFC around his size or bigger. But hey, nothing like a tired pile of hatin'

Yes, about half of his fights are guys much smaller and half are guys same size, it's not like his whole career is based on guys much smaller. But every single fight Conor has had in the UFC, he has always had a reach advantage except vs Nate. Yet his fans are like OMG, he had a 2 inch reach disadvantage vs Nate, most of Conor's fights, he has had more than a 2 inch reach advantage. For some reason, they love to point out this fact about his fights vs Nate, yet they neglect the fact Conor has had a reach advantage in every UFC fight except vs Nate. Conor has fought in the UFC 12 times, 10 times he had a reach advantage, 2 times vs Nate he didn't.

Back