Conor made a career by beating up smaller fighters, but...

I'm a Conor fan because I think he's hilarious and puts on good fights. I don't think he has what it takes to beat Khabib tho but it's annoying how his haters discredit him and act like he's not an elite fighter. He's beaten some really good guys. Cerrone for sure isn't in his prime but still isn't and easy fight but Conor made it look that way. No one said Ferguson shouldn't be fighting Cerrone because he's out of his league many said it was the main even of that card. I don't get how people can hate on someone that much to not respect what they've done/

He was injured pre-fight you dunce.
No he wasn't. Man the fuck up and take the loss. But you conor fans have always recited what he says. He is believing his own lies and so now are you. I believe that you believe he was injured because thats what you tell yourself to get through. Its been a rough couple of years for you. Suffer.

Conor fought Nate twice and had an injured foot going into the Khabib fight plus a 2 year lay off from the octagon. Despite all that he was still able to take Khabib to the 4th round and also win a round as well

He also just destroyed 6'1 Cerrone at welterweight which is literally 2 weight classes above 145
LOL INJURED FOOT

Conor is not Will Chope, the amount of shit you losers give him for fighting at 145 is ridiculous.

No he wasn't. Man the fuck up and take the loss. But you conor fans have always recited what he says. He is believing his own lies and so now are you. I believe that you believe he was injured because thats what you tell yourself to get through. Its been a rough couple of years for you. Suffer.

I only believe because it’s true.

Also, why is Khabib scared of the rematch? Please explain.

I feel like we’ve already seen this thread like 5,789,954 times already... ¯\(ツ)/¯

I'm a Conor fan because I think he's hilarious and puts on good fights. I don't think he has what it takes to beat Khabib tho but it's annoying how his haters discredit him and act like he's not an elite fighter. He's beaten some really good guys. Cerrone for sure isn't in his prime but still isn't and easy fight but Conor made it look that way. No one said Ferguson shouldn't be fighting Cerrone because he's out of his league many said it was the main even of that card. I don't get how people can hate on someone that much to not respect what they've done/

I personally don't hate him at all. I'm just calling out the double standards and excuses made by the Conor fanboys.

OK BUD. Why can’t you idiots just admit Conor was injured and at around 30% of full fitness?

It is just so DELUDED from you guys.

You are probably another who would shit on bus.
Lol, I bet you think he fought Mendes with a torn ACL too

Excuses now?

Foot injury against Khabib?

He said HIMSELF he was chasing midgets at 145. He made a career of preying on smaller fighters.

The Cerrone fight...come on, it's Cerrone. 6'1'' he never knew how to use to his advantage. Even RDA finished him quickly.

Poor Conor had to fight someone 3 times his size
9iqAOK6.gif

This gif is excellent work.

He was injured pre-fight you dunce.
No he wasnt its just a pissweak excuse for you load guzzlers to hang onto.
He said previously that hed had a great camp..
Your boy cheated, got flogged and near in had his head ripped off .. deal with it

Conor made a career by beating up smaller fighters:

Brimage
44d0a99d7f8fcdfba405d7c24d16d0e2.jpg

cc4bf944d0147d071eefde5dfd2166f4.jpg

Siver
Conor-McGregor-vs-Dennis-Siver1.jpg

Mendes
images

Aldo
jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor-go-big.jpg

Alvares
cf5c99b2c23ad14d088df1c05a51bafc.gif

But when he finally fought someone his size...
Screenshot_2018_09_20_Khabib_vs_McGregor_UFC_229_press_conference_staredown.png

mcgregor-khabib-1.jpg

... the fanboys started protesting about Conor being "too small" for Khabib or that Khabib is being a "bully" and should move up to WW...

<36>

its worth noting that he actually made most of his money losing fights. see khabib, mayweather, diaz

OK BUD, resorting to personal insults now.

Completely clueless idiot. You go shit in bed.
You're calling a professional fighter who is an undefeated champion a coward. All because he beat up your fantasy. Maybe you aint a bad bloke outside this forum but if you're going to rip on Khabib for being a coward then expect personal insults.

Back