Conor Lovers = Jones Haters?

This is stupid. I like both guys. I like to watch entertaining fights. They put on good shows.

I love Jon Jones and Conor McGregor. They both represent greatness. They both have an insane aura. Jones beats everyone at their own game. Conor just toys with everyone. Greatness is magical. I'm just a witness, and I love it.

Where did this love of misconduct come from and why does it become a hot topic when one fighter gets dragged about it?

Conor is a ginger? LOL, watching his haters literally inventing reasons to hate the guy that have no basis in reality is hilarious. You do know this kind of shit says a lot more about you than it does him, right?

Conor is awesome and likable, Jon is not

Most people can detect if a person if phony or not. a bullshit Radar if you will.

Jones wasn't being himself, and kept trying to live up to a certain image.
People saw right thru it from the get go.

Mcgregor is probably nutty enough to believe every word he is uttering based on the UFCs easy road to greatness + major promotional push.

Both are kinda annoying, and need to STFU lol

Jones was humbled by GUS, but got back on his high horse.
Conor is still likeable bcuz he is new, give it a few more fights...

Jones is awesome, Conor is fake. "Take his head clean off" is the lamest catchphrase I've ever heard. "You still there pussy?" is so much better and more genuine.

Back