Conor Lovers = Jones Haters?

I'm a fan of both, their both great fighters and neither seem to care about much I'm just hoping Connor doesn't get absolutely destroyed when he gets his first real test.

Neither one of them give a fuck.

I don't agree at all.

Can you see Jones being asked if he likes California (at a Q&A in LA) and answer 'not particularly'? Or if asked about pro-wrestling, say that he used to watch it when he was 3 but that it's fake shit and MMA is the real shit?

You know he never could. Conor truly doesn't give a fuck about anything other than hyping and winning fights.

Jones on the other hand has always been burdened by clumsy, misguided efforts to either please or at least not offend fans and sponsors. He'll talk trash to 'haters' and sometimes drop the facade (as in the Cormier scenario), but his public speaking efforts are quite obviously geared towards pleasing the maximum amount of people.

Both Jones and Conar are cocky, arrogant and disrespectful. I believe their fans go hand and hand. The only difference between the two is that one is black and the other is white.

you are suggesting that two seperate groups of individuals (though with obvious over-lapping in places) are the same simply because you disagree with what they say

Sheesh. Did Scotland lose its sense of humor along with the secession push?

I made my irrational bias entirely clear! It is part and parcel with my question.

Are you under the impression that your fondness/disdain for team/athlete is the product of logic?

And vice versa? I'm a big JBJ fan and I loathe the ginger with the topknot.

And the Connor hem-sniffers read a lot like the JBJ haters.

Anyone else see a correlation? .

Nope, it's just your Autism, bud.

Not a fan of either but at least Jones has proven himself worthy of any and all hype

I don't agree at all.

Can you see Jones being asked if he likes California (at a Q&A in LA) and answer 'not particularly'? Or if asked about pro-wrestling, say that he used to watch it when he was 3 but that it's fake shit and MMA is the real shit?

You know he never could. Conor truly doesn't give a fuck about anything other than hyping and winning fights.

Jones on the other hand has always been burdened by clumsy, misguided efforts to either please or at least not offend fans and sponsors. He'll talk trash to 'haters' and sometimes drop the facade (as in the Cormier scenario), but his public speaking efforts are quite obviously geared towards pleasing the maximum amount of people.

Not talking about his speaking. Dude does coke, leaves rehab after a day, clearly doesn't give a fuck.

No. Not at all. I am a fan of fighting and can care less about the out of ring stuff. Both guys have extreme talent so I enjoy watching both.

Not talking about his speaking. Dude does coke, leaves rehab after a day, clearly doesn't give a fuck.

He might be on his way to not giving a fuck, I'll concede that.

True fans know only love. Of goats and bones...

Fan of both, can't stand Conor's fanbase though.

Back