Conor Lovers = Jones Haters?

I like and respect all fighters that put on good fights, which is most of them. I can understand why some fans who constantly talk up or down their favourite fighters are annoying, but its not the fighters fault.

Jone's is awesome
can do what he likes, fears no man alive, striker or wrestler, no one can doubt him
he can kick the habit of Cocaine in a matter of hours
crash cars with random women

Conor, has yet to do those
but he is a good dresser, and beats people with relative ease

fan of both, bigger fan of Jones

I guess some people really just don't get the appeal of Conor so shit like "Conor fans = chael fans?" and now this is popping up.

It's okay, guys. Conor blesses even those who don't accept him into their hearts.

Besides both bases being annoying and obnoxious i dont see a connection.

I guess they both make a lot of annoying and delusional threads leading up to a fight too...

TS projecting their own prejudices into a stereotype they've invented in their head to justify their irrationality.

To the wasteland.

isn't it bizarre that you dislike the fans of a fighter that you don't like and dislike the guys that don't like the fighter you're a fan of

(also: "in" before first suggestion of racism)

Bizarre? No. That would be a self-evident truth in my book. Do you find it inconsistent? Should I be more diverse and open-minded in my allegiances as a fan of sports?

Don't really care for either one. Not that I would say that I hate either, just not really a fan.

Besides both bases being annoying and obnoxious i dont see a connection.

I guess they both make a lot of annoying and delusional threads leading up to a fight too...

Yeh, all those pre fight Jones and McGregor threads are clearly delusional. 'Cause they lose so much.

Can't stand Jones, mainly for the fact that he keeps eye poking and being a dirty fighter, and his fans severely overrate him.

Conor is entertaining. He's made me laugh a few times. And I realize he does have a lot of potential to be a big star for the UFC. But they are clearly pushing him towards a title shot when I don't think he deserves it.

Bizarre? No. That would be a self-evident truth in my book. Do you find it inconsistent? Should I be more diverse and open-minded in my allegiances as a fan of sports?

you are suggesting that two seperate groups of individuals (though with obvious over-lapping in places) are the same simply because you disagree with what they say

I don't see the relation. Anyway, I dislike them equally. I hope Siver spoils it for everyone. I don't think it's gonna happen though.

Yeh, all those pre fight Jones and McGregor threads are clearly delusional. 'Cause they lose so much.

We are talking about the jones haters threads are we not?try to keep up...

I think the MCGOAT will TKO aldo in 2 seconds threads speak for themselves as well

TS projecting their own prejudices into a stereotype they've invented in their head to justify their irrationality.

To the wasteland.

Since when does reason have anything to do with a sports fan's allegiances?

They both rub me wrong as soon as they open their mouth.
I like to watch them fight though and I am happy that I can do so.
The main difference is that Conor is mostly hype up to this point wheras Jones has proven that he belongs at the top of 205 and p4p (top 5 at the very least).

Lets say it like that: Conor entertains ( when fighting ) Jones entertaines and impresses.

Sp yeah while I am not a fan - I'd defenitely miss them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back