Conor looks much better physically at 170.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
He might consider staying at this weight,and try to goad Khabib to move up. Khabib is just going to exert more and more control at 155 if he will beat Tony. UFC and Conor will have some dirty tricks up their sleeve to get this fight done. One such angle is trying to say "Hey! i moved up here,why dont you?"

Usman has to be on his p's and q's right now too,because while,i feel he would destroy Conor,all he has to do is fuck up one time,and they strip him and make Conor vs somebody for the interim

Conor looks pretty massive frame wise up there, and he looked very quick.

That head kick was literally picture perfect. No telegraph. Very very fast and right on the target. Would have been a clean KO if the shin landed instead of the toes

People seem to be living under the delusion that Khabib gives a shit what Conor says and thinks.

People seem to be living under the delusion that Khabib gives a shit what Conor says and thinks.
He doesnt,but the public opinion would exert pressure on Khabib and the UFC,and that will eventually effect his drawing power/choices.

If the people percieve that Conor is better because he is bigger...

UFC can paint the picture that Khabib is chasing after old ass GSP instead of a live wire like Conor etc.

Thats why Dana white is confident right now. He got ammo ready.

He doesnt,but the public opinion would exert pressure on Khabib and the UFC,and that will eventually effect his drawing power/choices.

If the people percieve that Conor is better because he is bigger...

UFC can paint the picture that Khabib is chasing after old ass GSP instead of a live wire like Conor etc.

Thats why Dana white is confident right now. He got ammo ready.
Khabib is ready to retire after Ferguson as the best LW ever.

He doesn't give a shit about buying power he is worth over 50 million and still getting paid a million bucks to show up at events. He could pretty much buy Dagestan and live like a king.

If Conor wants to get brutalized by Usman, Colby or Jorge that's his cross to bare.

in a fight between Conor and khabib, fighting at 170 would benefit khabib MUCH more than Conor......

kebab wont ever moved up, Carlton Marty Usman would give him a giant taste of his own medicine times 10 mixed in with strikes kebab dont want carlton
upload_2020-1-19_19-57-17-jpeg.713849

Khabib is ready to retire after Ferguson.

He doesn't give a shit about buying power he is worth over 50 million and still getting paid a million bucks to show up at events.

He could pretty much buy Dagestan and live like a king.
He wont retire after ferg,i guarantee that. Just like Conor didnt retire after making 100 mil

As long as Khabib remains healthy,and doesnt succumb to injuries,I think he will keep at it for another 5 years. You simply cannot waste your physical prime years sitting at home. Youve been given a gift,and ya gotta use it. Esp when hes at the top and controls the division like he does.

I rather watch Conor vs MVP than Khabib or Usman

kebab wont ever moved up, Carlton Marty Usman would give him a giant taste of his own medicine times 10 mixed in with strikes kebab dont want carlton
upload_2020-1-19_19-57-17-jpeg.713849
I mean Khabib moving up to fight Conor. If Conor continues to look good at this weight he may feel he has a distinct advantage in a rematch with Khabib and may push to have the fight there.

Usman's only value is that he has the belt currently.

His head physically appears to be getting bigger.

He wont retire after ferg,i guarantee that. Just like Conor didnt retire after making 100 mil

As long as Khabib remains healthy,and doesnt succumb to injuries,I think he will keep at it for another 5 years. You simply cannot waste your physical prime years sitting at home. Youve been given a gift,and ya gotta use it. Esp when hes at the top and controls the division like he does.
Khabib has been wrestling bears since he was 5. He is ready to walk away from all of it. He thinks of fame as a curse and prefers religon, nature, charity work and helping train new fighters to represent his country with his father, even agriculture.

It's a completely different mindset than the western point of view that is addicted to fame.

I mean really this fight showed nothing about what conor can do... Did we see if he improved hes cardio ?? did we see if he's left hand power was there ? he didnt even take a punch. No one else is going to stand and flop like cowboy did.

He’ll look good at LW as well. He gained some muscle weight so it’s good that he’ll be a bigger LW which will be a plus if he fights Khabib again.

Khabib has been wrestling bears since he was 5. He is ready to walk away from all of it. He thinks of fame as a curse and prefers religon, nature, charity work and helping train new fighters to represent his country with his father.
Fame has already happened,nothing he can do about that.
He can do alot more for his country by getting 100 mil for crushing Conor again :p

That kind of money makes you an ANCESTOR. Thats the best thing you can be.

5 generations from now the Nurmagomedovs will thank their forbears GOATmanap and Khabib for making their family wealthy

That head kick was literally picture perfect. No telegraph. Very very fast and right on the target. Would have been a clean KO if the shin landed instead of the toes

So what if he would have gotten a clean KO? What is with all you Conor fans and your what ifs and would have beens? You kids should start living in reality.

How is it picture perfect if he didn't even land it properly? You're the worst

Back