Conor looks much better physically at 170.

Conor looks pretty massive frame wise up there, and he looked very quick.

That head kick was literally picture perfect. No telegraph. Very very fast and right on the target. Would have been a clean KO if the shin landed instead of the toes
"Right on the target"
Hits with his toe ?

I mean really this fight showed nothing about what conor can do... Did we see if he improved hes cardio ?? did we see if he's left hand power was there ? he didnt even take a punch. No one else is going to stand and flop like cowboy did.
True,but looking at Conor's shape,and speed,he may be able to pick and choose the right fights to stay at WW for awhile.

What's Nate doing btw,someone give him a call?

MVP is a bum. Maybe he deserves to fight Cowboy or Pettis,and prob loses both anyway
Would watch all of them too. MVP vs Wonderboy. . Here for entertainment, not seeing who can prove they can out bore each other. lol Both champs can grab Conor and hold him til exhaustion then end it soon after.

Would watch all of them too. MVP vs Wonderboy. . Here for entertainment, not seeing who can prove they can out bore each other. lol Both champs can grab Conor and hold him til exhaustion then end it soon after.
Wonderboy is a real fighter. MVP is a bum. Watching MVP get destroyed is fun,but he shouldnt even be allowed to clean the world famous octagon,let alone fight in it.

Wonderboy is a real fighter. MVP is a bum. Watching MVP get destroyed is fun,but he shouldnt even be allowed to clean the world famous octagon,let alone fight in it.
I buy circus tickets to watch the clowns, not the ring leader

Khabib is ready to retire after Ferguson as the best LW ever.

He doesn't give a shit about buying power he is worth over 50 million and still getting paid a million bucks to show up at events. He could pretty much buy Dagestan and live like a king.

If Conor wants to get brutalized by Usman, Colby or Jorge that's his cross to bare.

I would want to see him fight Gaejthe too.

I want to see Conor vs Wonderboy
giphy.gif

He did look physically good at WW. I hope he stays up there and just has random fun fights without fucking divisions up. Hell, maybe he can even goad GSP back.

He did look physically good at WW. I hope he stays up there and just has random fun fights without fucking divisions up. Hell, maybe he can even goad GSP back.
He already threw that out there,even

He’s gotten pretty big. I would say he’s walking around weight might be up to 180 at this point.

Just book the Jorge fight and let the hype begin.

Khabib has been wrestling bears since he was 5. He is ready to walk away from all of it. He thinks of fame as a curse and prefers religon, nature, charity work and helping train new fighters to represent his country with his father, even agriculture.

It's a completely different mindset than the western point of view that is addicted to fame.

I believe the people in the mountain region of Dagestan see Khabib as their hero and the pressure to inspire, to bring pride and attention to that part of the world will push Khabib to remain active as long as he's physically able on NOT on the decline.

He looked good at 170 because he fought a shot lightweight coming off two beatdowns.

Fame has already happened,nothing he can do about that.
He can do alot more for his country by getting 100 mil for crushing Conor again :p

That kind of money makes you an ANCESTOR. Thats the best thing you can be.

5 generations from now the Nurmagomedovs will thank their forbears GOATmanap and Khabib for making their family wealthy

He sees Conor as an enemy. I think you're dreaming if you think he'd ever give him a rematch after running through him after all that disrespect and hate. Khabib did not like the buildup to that fight and it personally offended him to the point of not wanting anything to do with the McGregor business.

All the talk from Abdulnap about a rematch "if he earns it", "if he wins 10 fights,", if Khabib gets 100 million from the UFC" is pie in the sky bullshit they are feeding the UFC so Khabib still has leverage as an employee until he retires.

The money is pouring into to Khabib from Muslim countries whether he fights or not. Even Putin is sending funds his way.

He looked good at 170 because he fought a shot lightweight coming off two beatdowns.
Yeah of course,but im just saying,we see him much bigger but moving really well. he may not want to go back down,if he can have peak performance.

Yeah of course,but im just saying,we see him much bigger but moving really well. he may not want to go back down,if he can have peak performance.

He looks well for that reason.

Any Top WW and his performance doesn't look like that.

Back