Conor looking old as hell

Fatman_poster.jpg

Last time I checked, the Irish are not known for aging gracefully.

Conrat doesn't have the KO power in the lightweight.
This is not the midget division.
He had to touch Alvarez 10 times who doesn't have the hands and footwork of Poirier. This was hungry Conrat who didn't have the same effect of punches like in featherweight.

midget division? he ko'd dustin, who is the same height as conor in like a minute...and conor ko'd cerrone at 170lbs like nothing...and every punch conor landed on eddie, he put him on his ass.

Is that why Conor almost lost to Nate Diaz twice? Pretty sure the best striker in the sport wouldnt squeak out a close decision against a gatekeeper like him. Now I do think theres a good chance that Conor wins, but Dustin has clearly improved more since he went up to LW. McGregor is looking old AF these days and I doubt he has the same hunger that he used to. If this goes past the second round it's all Dustin IMO.

looking old has nothing to do with how he fights...the last time conor fought, he looked great...he beat cerrone far easier than tony did...and tony got an interim title shot off that win.

Is that why Conor almost lost to Nate Diaz twice? Pretty sure the best striker in the sport wouldnt squeak out a close decision against a gatekeeper like him. Now I do think theres a good chance that Conor wins, but Dustin has clearly improved more since he went up to LW. McGregor is looking old AF these days and I doubt he has the same hunger that he used to. If this goes past the second round it's all Dustin IMO.

If Conor loses it won’t be because of “hunger”, it will be because the book is out on how to beat him.

Don’t play around striking because he’s looking to counter with his left, take him into deep waters and open up little by little. If you can take him down first round to help gas him, even better.

Yikes..... Conors aging like a peach.

feels like a Dustin supporter made that thing

View attachment 813935

Preloaded excuse for the fans when old man Conor loses this rematch?

Dude you are posibly retarded

This is not new Conors Photo, based on beard and hair style this is photoshoped from Cerrone fight cause that isnthe ončy period he rocked this look

Back