Conor looking old as hell

It’s called “high pass” I’m sure he feels great and is on world class Mexican supplements.

If Conor loses it won’t be because of “hunger”, it will be because the book is out on how to beat him.

Don’t play around striking because he’s looking to counter with his left, take him into deep waters and open up little by little. If you can take him down first round to help gas him, even better.
I totally agree with what you're saying. Also I'd add he doesn't have that same aura around him and his mental warfare doesn't work like it used to after his defeats. He really was a master at pissing his opponents off leading up the fight and making them over emotional and aggressive which is a great tactic for one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

I was bringing up hunger because if McGregor isnt training his cardio to the highest degree he's going to be absolutely fucked against Poirier if this fights gets into the championship rounds. Not only does Poirier have legit 5 round cardio (unless he's getting grapplefucked by Khabib lol), but he has the ability to dig deep when he's gassing out or in tough situations whereas other fighters tend to wilt, Conor being one of them IMO.

Also, doesn't Conor have fucked up knees? That definitely doesn't help in the cardio department since he probably can't run as much. The only guy I can think of with insane cardio and jacked up knees is Usman, but he's clearly an anomaly.

Last edited:
I know it's bones

I would love to go on a bender with him, mcgregor and dana haha

what u not inviting IZZY lololol

you sure u ready to patty like dat:

Lolol

for the record I always believed that story ^ it seems so similar to when Jon first met DC and said said ‘oh you an olympic wrestler? I bet I could take you down’ - but mods usually delete this vid

How'd that work out for Khabib and Nate? LOL

khabib, as we all know, is quite different....and nate has never been ko'd...he was stopped quick by a head kick from thompson, but that is the only time, i have ever seen him wobbled...and conor did put him on his ass multiple times. he's just insanely hard to hurt badly, with punches.

He looks fine LOL the fuck you all talking about ??

I totally agree with what you're saying. Also I'd add he doesn't have that same aura around him and his mental warfare doesn't work like it used to after his defeats. He really was a master at pissing his opponents off leading up the fight and making them over emotional and aggressive which is a great tactic for one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

I was bringing up hunger because if McGregor isnt training his cardio to the highest degree he's going to be absolutely fucked against Poirier if this fights gets into the championship rounds. Not only does Poirier have legit 5 round cardio (unless he's getting grapplefucked by Khabib lol), but he has the ability to dig deep when he's gassing out or in tough situations whereas other fighters tend to wilt, Conor being one of them IMO.

Also, doesn't Conor have fucked up knees? That definitely doesn't help in the cardio department since he probably can't run as much. The only guy I can think of with insane cardio and jacked up knees is Usman, but he's clearly an anomaly.
Usman is clearly a physically , performance enhanced ( thru had hard hard hard hard hard hard hard all Natty natty natty natty work ) anomaly .

Alcohol abuse does that to a person.
Genetics do that to a person. Conor looks 20 years older than Ben Affleck who is almost 50 and had problems with alcohol for years until very recently. Alcohol doesn't help obviously but it's mostly genetic.

Back