Conor looking old as hell

If you honestly think this fight ends any different than their first fight, you're living in delusion...while the fight might go a tad longer...conor will ko him, just like before...if a fighter has ever been stopped or hurt before...conor will end you...aldo was never stopped before conor...dustin was never stopped before conor or ko'd.
You talk as if Dustin is the same fighter lol. If rematches don’t go different then you nuthuggers should stfu and stop clamouring for a Khabib rematch, now there’s a rematch that won’t go any different 10/10 times.

You talk as if Dustin is the same fighter lol. If rematches don’t go different then you nuthuggers should stfu and stop clamouring for a Khabib rematch, now there’s a rematch that won’t go any different 10/10 times.

he is the same fighter...just fighting at a higher weight. do you really think conor hasn't improved since their first fight? haha dustin has a weak jaw. and conor has the best standup in the game...when he cracks, you go out...

Give it about 5 more years for the Irish aging process to complete and the mounting lawsuits to take his money and:

dcdf654ce29c3aa5ea845ea55eff9ab2.jpg

their tattoos make them look like siamese twins

Long hair Conor always wins. I think he shaved everything off recently though didn't he? That photo is from the cowboy fight

People start cocaïne to forget their depression, sadness and anxiety.
Conor went downhill after the dolly scandal and Khabib put the final nail in his coffin.

he is the same fighter...just fighting at a higher weight. do you really think conor hasn't improved since their first fight? haha dustin has a weak jaw. and conor has the best standup in the game...when he cracks, you go out...
Is that why Conor almost lost to Nate Diaz twice? Pretty sure the best striker in the sport wouldnt squeak out a close decision against a gatekeeper like him. Now I do think theres a good chance that Conor wins, but Dustin has clearly improved more since he went up to LW. McGregor is looking old AF these days and I doubt he has the same hunger that he used to. If this goes past the second round it's all Dustin IMO.

Conrat doesn't have the KO power in the lightweight.
This is not the midget division.
He had to touch Alvarez 10 times who doesn't have the hands and footwork of Poirier. This was hungry Conrat who didn't have the same effect of punches like in featherweight.

I think Dustin wins the rematch, people put too much stock into punches behind the ear.

Conor struggles against south paws and Dustin has now had years of fight footage to prepare properly for Conor. Now he knows he can easily outlast Conor in a battle of attrition, he now knows Conor can be dropped and hurt.

Conor is the one who once again has to work against the clock, and I don’t think we’ve ever seen Conor fight a rematch against someone he defeated in the past. We don’t know how his ego will bother him as the second fight plays out and Dustin gains confidence as every minute passes.

If Conor’s cardio is anywhere near the Khabib or Diaz fights he’s gonna be in trouble. Dustin has all the motivation here, I think he pulls off the shocker and Conor loses by TKO for the first time.

Ultimately there’s just too many questions surrounding Conor, and your asking a lot for him to come back and finish a top 5 fighter within 2 rounds.

Was under the impression he did dmt and went bald route.

You guys need to stop blaming the drugs. It's not the drugs. It's being Irish.

So Conor is the only one who evolves, nobody else? Okay gotcha.

Back