Conor just gained a ton of fans in Russia (Khabib instagram rant )

Status
Not open for further replies.
behead-those-who-say-islam-is-violent.jpg

Khabib has turned full heel. He is making Drago look sympathetic.

Have you seen the state of rap these days?

Khabib has a point.
It's more the state of the mainstream, and what sells to kids. There is plenty of great rap still being made. Kids are dumber, and their tastes in basically everything proves it.

Islam tolerates no degeneracy whatsoever.

Alhamdulillah, brother. Allah infinity, infidels 0. Respect to brother Khabib for standing up for correct moral values against purveyors of decadence, degeneracy and filth like McGregor and his ilk.

@Wadtucket

Death threats are his religious views?

Nah, brah. Islam is the religion of peace.
<{Heymansnicker}>

i didn't said anything about that and are we judging khabib for IG replies? i'm not denying his retrograde views on rap but that's his stuff. i only care for his fights.

Plenty of people who listen to rap are productive. Plenty of rappers themselves are productive. Generalizations and stereotypes are a problem in society.
I'm sure even less people take that moron seriously in his real life

Who cares, can these two just get the double knock out and disappear. Tired of their crap.

conor will come out with some Dagestani rapper

Mainstream rap is some of the most dumpster, normie shitter music in existence so i'm with Khabib on this.

Khabib is human garbage from XV century. No wonder he is a friend of Kadyrov.

Back in the day Conor would be all over shit like this, yet all we hear is <Kobe213>

Sigh.... This build up has been so disappointing

So, Khabib earlier posted a rant about how Dagestani youth is not following Islam and listening to rap.

The new development is that a popular Russian RnB singer had to cancel his concert in Dagestan due to death threats which Khabib explicitly supported.

Then, one of the most popular rappers in Russia recorded a video politely asking Khabib to explain why he’s supporting those threats since the songs have nothing bad in them.

Finally, Khabib posted an Instagram post thrashing a bunch of people saying “you can host your freaking concerts but my opinion won’t change”

I’m checking the activity in Russian social networks and Khabib is getting overwhelmingly trashed for his words and behavior.

That tweet got 112, 000 + Likes in 2 hours. He sure didn't get "overwhelmingly trashed" for that tweet anyway.

Khabib is a devout muslim, and islam will not tolerate anything that competes with it for attention and love. So it's no surprise that he would be okay with or supportive of threats against rappers or other musicians that aren't basing their music on uncritical praise of his prophet and god.

I don't see where he supports death threats but I do think he's being too extreme. I get cultural differences and all that but it is a shame to see he has such a harsh opinion on the matter.

If you really want to have some fun ask Khabib about his views on apostates or homosexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back