Conor just gained a ton of fans in Russia (Khabib instagram rant )

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe khabib's right

images

53674d4c-3b9a-11e8-b6d9-57447a4b43e5_1280x720_122611.jpg
Who is this butt pirate? if this what a modern hip hoppper looks like? this guy needs to be exiled into a toilet

Who doesn’t listen to rap be honest . Most popular art form . Im not listening to no damn country or rock

It's more the state of the mainstream, and what sells to kids. There is plenty of great rap still being made. Kids are dumber, and their tastes in basically everything proves it.
Toilet humor is still a thing, guess we have to throw comedy away :rolleyes:

Always gotta love people generalizing based on what's popular.

The guy who had a concert cancelled is like a Backstreet Boys bro by American rnb / rap standards
I don't see where he supports death threats but I do think he's being too extreme. I get cultural differences and all that but it is a shame to see he has such a harsh opinion on the matter.
He supported the gig cancellation in his stories

Mumble Rappers deserve the wrath of Islam and Khabib

But fuckers, stay the fuck away from good rap - Ice T, NWA, Public Enemy, Wu Tang

BTW - Im not for Khab or Conor I just hope whoever loses is humiliated.

The guy who had a concert cancelled is like a Rick Royce by American rnb / rap standards

He supported the gig cancellation in his stories
I saw the earlier post. That's not a death threat. He just said that he didn't support the concert and that his fellow Muslims should not support it. There's nothing wrong with supporting the cancellation of an event that you do not support or does not support your beliefs.

You should change you original post to reflect this because claiming that he supported death threats is false.

And then Allah told Khabib to have the poor do push-ups for a dollar. And smited their rap music

Fook dat bitchhhhh

Caucus Muslim expressing silly beliefs with homophobic slurs?

Is normal.

Anybody who has lived next to these kind folks knows first hand.

I'm going to enjoy this fight as whoever wins/loses will bring entertainment my way. I can't wait for Sherdog after the fight.

I saw the earlier post. That's not a death threat. He just said that he didn't support the concert and that his fellow Muslims should not support it. There's nothing wrong with supporting the cancellation of an event that you do not support or does not support your beliefs.

You should change you original post to reflect this because claiming that he supported death threats is false.
Fair enough. I will change the word explicitly supported to implicitly which I also think is a fair assessment

Wish we could take a page or two from islam here in the west and finally have some standards again.
Tho khabob is a major hypocrite since he makes a living in one of the most degenerate industries in the history of the world

When i lived in muslim country and id stay up all night doimg drug i would hear the morning call for prayer and say damn its getting late maybe time to shut her down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back