Conor just gained a ton of fans in Russia (Khabib instagram rant )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
So, Khabib earlier posted a rant about how Dagestani youth is not following Islam and listening to rap.

The new development is that a popular Russian RnB singer had to cancel his concert in Dagestan due to death threats which Khabib implicitly supported.

Then, one of the most popular rappers in Russia recorded a video politely asking Khabib to explain why he’s supporting those threats since the songs have nothing bad in them.

Finally, Khabib posted an Instagram post thrashing a bunch of people saying “you can host your freaking concerts but my opinion won’t change”

I’m checking the activity in Russian social networks and Khabib is getting overwhelmingly trashed for his words and behavior.

Last edited:
Hopefully Conor knocks Khabib into the 21st century.

Who gives a shit

Last edited:
Good. Rap sucks

The man is shook and not thinking clearly.

Maybe he should stop training in the USA (and "the West") then.

Last edited:
That's his religious views, i don't care what he thinks as long as he fights and beat everyone including Mcg.

rap sucks, so khabib has a point

Lol 90s american rappers used to send death threats to each other all the time. This isnt polka music suck it up.

Hopefully Conor knocks Khabib into the 21st century.

maybe khabib's right

images

53674d4c-3b9a-11e8-b6d9-57447a4b43e5_1280x720_122611.jpg

give us a full damn translation wtf

That's his religious views, i don't care what he thinks as long as he fights and beat everyone including Mcg.
Death threats are his religious views?

Nah, brah. Islam is the religion of peace.
<{Heymansnicker}>

So, Khabib earlier posted a rant about how Dagestani youth is not following Islam and listening to rap.

The new development is that a popular Russian RnB singer had to cancel his concert in Dagestan due to death threats which Khabib explicitly supported.

Then, one of the most popular rappers in Russia recorded a video politely asking Khabib to explain why he’s supporting those threats since the songs have nothing bad in them.

Finally, Khabib posted an Instagram post thrashing a bunch of people saying “you can host your freaking concerts but my opinion won’t change”

I’m checking the activity in Russian social networks and Khabib is getting overwhelmingly trashed for his words and behavior.

oh god hopefully he wont hit michael chiesa in the face with a metal dolly and chuck a load of broken glass in ray borgs eye too

What did these so called rappers and people who are inclined to listen rap music have done for societies besides encourage constant whinning and being an unproductive thug?

Edit: some arguments stood up comparing rock music and metal music being the same, but themes in general differ between these three genres, and two wrongs doesn't make a right.
Rock music throughout its variations sustain themes being free and happy rather than whinning about injustices and how much of a cock around the block you are with rap music. Metal music has a wide range too and it is difficult to say what the average themes are, but by condemning rap I am not justifying satanic death metal music.

Last edited:
Have you seen the state of rap these days?

Khabib has a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back