Conor is such a classic manlet

Such an originator

mcgregfeatr-660x400.jpg

Lmao I don't give a fuck he's still the biggest success in life out of all those guys.

It's absolutely comical how easy it is to own this dude's fans. He has an over abundance of cringeworthy moments that it's like a fucking free-for-all when I need to slap around on one of his delusional fanboys. It's a buffet where I can literally take my pick from a wide variety of wonderful things to choose from. I can almost never run out of material. Seriously, I have about 10 of his most popular followers on Sherdog who have me blocked because I've driven them so crazy they can't take this shit anymore.

Is there even one person in Conor's entourage including himself who's sexuality isn't up for question?

Says the dude that literally only posts images of Conor and friends half/fully nude.

The cats?

The weird cat lady posting weird cat gifs.

Is this not kinda gay? Be honest with yourself....

View attachment 128729
View attachment 128731

It's pretty gay that you post it every thread, amigo. I respect the troll but god damn.

They part of your collection? I think it's gay when one man fucks another man. I don't think clothes or poses or quite obviously tampered with photoshop pictures can be homosexual.
I think you're hiding..... You won't even admit that this is gay as shit. That tells me you've been desensitized. You've been touched.

Conor looks out of place not only because he's shorter but because his build is very slight, a small ribcage and waspy waist that looks like a woman's. It's also ironic that the smallest man there is posing/flexing his strength.

Lmao I don't give a fuck he's still the biggest success in life out of all those guys.

He is delusional, I don't see how that equates with success. Pauly Shore and Richard Simmons have the same net worth as Conor, that must mean they are equally successful in life.

He is delusional, I don't see how that equates with success. Pauly Shore and Richard Simmons have the same net worth as Conor, that must mean they are equally successful in life.

No idea who they are. I'm not American. If they have a large net worth and didn't inherit it then they would be successful

No idea who they are. I'm not American. If they have a large net worth and didn't inherit it then they would be successful

Well they definitely look like they are on the same team:

CHMAIq1VAAAierB.jpg

the-weasel.jpg

Richard-Simmons-Richard-Simmons-Poses-Pictures-YZ12hg94Id-l.jpg

This thread needs input from @Fincher7 - according to him Conor isn't a manlet at all and is actually an "average sized male".

Well they definitely look like they are on the same team:

CHMAIq1VAAAierB.jpg

the-weasel.jpg

Richard-Simmons-Richard-Simmons-Poses-Pictures-YZ12hg94Id-l.jpg
Lmao I know you're trolling, you don't have to keep responding to me. I feel very bad for you and I will pray to the Lord for you. God bless you.

Remember Conor to TJ Dillashaw on TUF

"hey little boy, you lost? Where's your mommy little boy?"

Just lol @ the life of any tall guy who gives a shit about other people's height.

I'm 6'2 and I don't think I've ever met a tall / above average guy who gave a fuck unless they had some deep insecurity issues.

Plus shorter guys get jacked easier so they got that going for them.

Back