Conor is such a classic manlet

My granda ma
He does look out of place.

I can't quite put my finger on why though...

Oh right, he's the only one that currently has a championship belt.

Conor bless, bum.

conor-mcgregor.gif
\
You guys are mentally ill. All those guys fought for belts since conor who seems to be the perpetual champ with never a defense or victory. Kinda like war in afghanistan. Just a matter of time bud.

5'9 isnt a manlet, 5'3-5'7 is manlet territory. Of course hes going to look small next to a bunch of 6'2 and over guys.

DJ is a manlet, conor isnt

Why is that relevant? You want to know for sure if you can suck their cocks?
If they would let another man do that, then that settles what everyone pretty much already knows about them all.

You are such an inbred, not surprised since you are from Dublin. Conor copied Chael's whole schtick.
1g56vm.jpg

Lmao well Conor must be a lot better at it then.

Baile Atha Cliath Abú

So apparently in 2016 it's still acceptable to body shame men.

My granda ma

You guys are mentally ill. All those guys fought for belts since conor who seems to be the perpetual champ with never a defense or victory. Kinda like war in afghanistan.
Conor is your grandma?

its crazy how every conor thread i enter i always see the same damn posters hating on him lol thats messed up

its crazy how every conor thread i enter i always see the same damn posters hating on him lol thats messed up
Pretty much the same Conor fanboys responding back too. Ever look on the other side of the fence? Lol

Conor already has more money, is more famous and thus is much more popular with the ladies. Up to you to decide what success is I guess

Are you really making an argument for success in MMA that doesn't include actual fighting?

If they would let another man do that, then that settles what everyone pretty much already knows about them all.
you're the only one on this thread who brought up sexuality I believe. It's obviously on your mind. If you think you may into men it's cool. Nothing wrong with it homie, learn to accept yourself

you're the only one on this thread who brought up sexuality I believe. It's obviously on your mind. If you think you may into men it's cool. Nothing wrong with it homie, learn to accept yourself
Nah, it's all over the place. It's hard for YOU to see that because you have his balls in your mouth.

Are you really making an argument for success in MMA that doesn't include actual fighting?

No I'm talking about life. I've never mentioned his success in MMA. He is successful there too but hasn't been around for as long as the others

Such an originator

mcgregfeatr-660x400.jpg

Back