Conor is such a classic manlet

Testament to Conors greatness that pic is.

It is filled with dopers, whales, journeyman and has beens. Conor is richer and famous then all of them and actually has a belt.
Conor is also coming off a loss like a lot of them. Skill wise Jones is the GOAT in that pic

Conor already has more money, is more famous and thus is much more popular with the ladies. Up to you to decide what success is I guess
Conor is as fake as they come, he makes Chael look genuine.

1. I see stiffness laughs at WWE losers in thread

2. TS cries in said thread

3. TS immediately starts googling pictures of Conor

4. 10 minutes later TS creates Conor thread

5. I see stiffness LEL's

<36>

I just want max to get a second shot at him. Conor is no joke at FW but I think max can beat him if he stays away for two rounds.

1. I see stiffness laughs at WWE losers in thread

2. TS cries in said thread

3. TS immediately starts googling pictures of Conor

4. 10 minutes later TS creates Conor thread

5. I see stiffness LEL's

<36>

I see stiffness still dick ridin Conor

manlet
The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass (this generally has an effect opposite of that which was intended). Often waddles around like a muscly lil' meatball.
That manlet may only be 5'5", but I just saw him rep 250 lbs. eight times on the bench! Somebody's overcompensating.

It's always funny to watch the lengths that manlets will go to overcompensate for their lack of height: roids... heaps of weights... join Team Alpha Male.

lol @ all the triggered manlets in this thread.

He looks so out of place here

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg
He does look out of place.

I can't quite put my finger on why though...

Oh right, he's the only one that currently has a championship belt.

Conor bless, bum.

conor-mcgregor.gif
\

Obviously Anderson and JJ have much better records. Talking about fame and money you goof. And probably with women too. But he's a 'manlet' lmao.
Says something stupid, calls other people goofs. Right on.
I never mentioned the word, or concept of "manlet". He's in a crouched position anyway. Everyone else is standing up.

Conor is as fake as they come, he makes Chael look genuine.

And yet Conor is so much more successful than Shale. Maybe Chael should have been less genuine.

Lmao you keep getting sadder and sadder.

Is there even one person in Conor's entourage including himself who's sexuality isn't up for question?

Why is that relevant? You want to know for sure if you can suck their cocks?

And yet Conor is so much more successful than Shale. Maybe Chael should have been less genuine.

Lmao you keep getting sadder and sadder.

You are such an inbred, not surprised since you are from Dublin. Conor copied Chael's whole schtick.
1g56vm.jpg

Back