Media Conor is embracing Islam

lmao his manager is a muslim?

He could secretly have the hottest mma wife and we'd never know.
That's the plan.
giphy.gif

Audi attar is not even a Muslim. Neither are Malki brothers. They are Arab Christian's
Conor, a known islamophobe believed all Arabs are Christian.

Or he is
Wishing eid mubarak to non practicing so called Muslims who see eid as a cultural celebration and not an act of worship. They go about vomiting all sorts of non Muslim things and suddenly when eid comes they celebrate it.

Wonder if Conor even knows that this is Eid Al Adha and not the first eid Eid Al Fitr which is associated with ending of Ramadhan.

The so called Muslims who out there slapping girls bums in the club, abusing them like in Conrnulla riots in Sydney etc are the reason why us practicing Muslims get attacked and abused.
Look at Ali. Talks and behaves like a gangster mafia but mentions Islam. Then his Twitter handle is full of any Muslim abuse.

All of Europe is doomed, America will follow.

I think you guys have waaaaaaay bigger things boiling up to worry about. Islam does spread fast due to reverts coming back to Islam (their original faith at birth) but seeing those armed militias and Pro Trumpers with guns-Maaaaaaazlems are the last thing to worry about for u....

I hope not, he seemed like he was Christian he's probably just saying it because his buddy is Islamic.

Remember when Conor called Khabib backwards
To be fair Dagestanis are ridiculously conservative even by Muslims standards. Grab an Arab Muslim from Lebanon or Tunisia and even they might agree with Conor.

The so called Muslims who out there slapping girls bums in the club, abusing them like in Conrnulla riots in Sydney etc are the reason why us practicing Muslims get attacked and abused.
Look at Ali. Talks and behaves like a gangster mafia but mentions Islam. Then his Twitter handle is full of any Muslim abuse.
GettyImages-1050078216-775x465.jpg

Who the heck Is Eid Mubarak ? Some fancy manager?

He got baptized

conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-ap.jpg

Is normal

I remember him get caught by a wild punch, getting grapplefucked and then quitting. Anyone watching that fight could see Conor wasn’t in top form mentally or physically. Khabib is amazing and I’d probably favor him in a rematch, but the next time they fight will be a lot more competitive.

Back