Media Conor is embracing Islam

Audi is not a muslim? I thought he was from iran or something like that. I thought he was shia?

I think some muslims take things too harshly imo. If khabib is attacked, people take it as an insult to muslims. Saying some posts on twitter of conors head being photoshopped onto khabibs or the infamous one where they switch heads and bodies of "the tap" and its usually guys in their 20s or so cursing out whoever made teh photoshop. Like relax. Making fun of khabib isn't making fun of islam. Some people take it real personal. It is truly freaking weird.

I don't see conor fans writing death theats to writers, fans or other fighters. I see that with khabib fans. Its not the majority but its a rabid small vocal minority and its sad to see that as a khabib fan myself. Those guys need to knock it the fuck off.
I'll never agree with death threats and insults but some of the shit those so-called "journalists" write is some bullshit that can get people in serious trouble. Karim Zidan example one.

I think you guys have waaaaaaay bigger things boiling up to worry about. Islam does spread fast due to reverts coming back to Islam (their original faith at birth) but seeing those armed militias and Pro Trumpers with guns-Maaaaaaazlems are the last thing to worry about for u....
Yes, America used to be a multicultural paradise before 2016, and then came them:white guys with guns. Came out if nowhere! They never existed before in the US. Smth is boiling now, this Alabama farmers are dangerous!

What the poster that you replied to meant I think was that Europe and the USA are becoming less european and less white. It is a fact. And it is happening fast. One of the fast growing demographics are Muslim's. It is also a fact.

I'll never agree with death threats and insults but some of the shit those so-called "journalists" write is some bullshit that can get people in serious trouble. Karim Zidan example one.

Sounds like you're excusing it. I find zidan work to be good. Read it and watch his interviews, he gives fair shake to khabib. He knows Khabib had to play the politics in that region.

Depends which way u look at it.

Religious Protestant Christian's see Catholics as heretics. Not hard to see why. Takes one to read about life of prophet Jesus, his mission, his going to a temple and" praying to God" etc to see how they went astray.

Father is greater then I-Jesus, the son of Mary in one of the ghospels.
Depends which way u look at it.

Religious Protestant Christian's see Catholics as heretics. Not hard to see why. Takes one to read about life of prophet Jesus, his mission, his going to a temple and" praying to God" etc to see how they went astray.

Father is greater then I-Jesus, the son of Mary in one of the ghospels.

You are confused. Protestants and Catholics both believe in Trinity and regard Jesus as God and not as a prophet as you guys do.

Difference between Protestants and Catholics comes from their attitude to Church tradition and the Councils. And of course the Pope question.

Sounds like you're excusing it. I find zidan work to be good. Read it and watch his interviews, he gives fair shake to khabib. He knows Khabib had to play the politics in that region.
I'll never excuse death threats but I can certainly understand the anger. He tries to make a very very complex issue black and white when it's so so far from it. It's so easy to criticize people like Khabib from the comfort of your own home. I'll never criticize Khabib for hanging with Kadyrov and nobody should as well.
If you want to criticize people for kicking it with Kadyrov you should direct your attention to fighters like Gus, Weidman, Werdum floyd etc etc.

If he's so brave why doesn't he criticize Egypt on their horrible human rights and treatment of journalists while he's in Egypt? I mean that's what he expects from Khabib isn't it? Practice what you preach hypocrite.

I'll never excuse death threats but I can certainly understand the anger. He tries to make a very very complex issue black and white when it's so so far from it. It's so easy to criticize people like Khabib from the comfort of your own home. I'll never criticize Khabib for hanging with Kadyrov and nobody should as well.
If you want to criticize people for kicking it with Kadyrov you should direct your attention to fighters like Gus, Weidman, Werdum floyd etc etc.

If he's so brave why doesn't he criticize Egypt on their horrible human rights and treatment of journalists while he's in Egypt? I mean that's what he expects from Khabib isn't it? Practice what you preach hypocrite.
I don't think he is. I think that's a simple explanation of things. Again, he hasn't criticized khabib for hanging out with kadyrov. He's simply reporting it as a matter of fact. That's the way I take it. He's written about american politics using sports to sport wash as well. Written about renzo's controversial hitler quotes I've read a few of his works. He doesn't just focus on kadyrov and khabib. That's just the one that gets the most attraction and hate. Sure he writes with a left slant, but I think he writes fairly

and to people think khabib will suffer blowback because a western writer is writing about khabib are just naive. Let the guy do his thing, if you don't like it, ignore it. Why do people have to do death threats, anger and all that? The caucaus probably don't even know or care who this guy is. Its muslims that are mostly from arab or the west that get mad for khabib. Kadyrov or khabib don't give a damn about this dude. I'm sure kadyrov doesn't like him and if he could, would try to kill zidan, but he's never acknowledged him and people who hate zidan should probably do the same. Stop reading his stuff!

I will continue to read it because it gives an interesting look inside the politics of that region. I don't come away from his pieces hating khabib. If anything, it just shows me the shit is very complex. Very.

The five people behind him look there watching a public execution

7ym8qk2.jpg

Lol they look bored out of their minds

Lol bro don't play dumb, ain't nobody in the US wearing a veil like that. You're more likely to see a bride like this
31440728_2118367105101579_435813737434185728_n.jpg
In the US? More like this

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200802-132837_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200802-132837_Samsung Internet.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 4
Yes, America used to be a multicultural paradise before 2016, and then came them:white guys with guns. Came out if nowhere! They never existed before in the US. Smth is boiling now, this Alabama farmers are dangerous!

What the poster that you replied to meant I think was that Europe and the USA are becoming less european and less white. It is a fact. And it is happening fast. One of the fast growing demographics are Muslim's. It is also a fact.
So reproduce

I think you're looking too much into it. Like khabib saying merry Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back