Media Conor is embracing Islam

The five people behind him look there watching a public execution

7ym8qk2.jpg

Dana is a 10% shareholder of the company; the 5th person to the right is one of the owners. Not sure about the 3 people between them - looks like major shareholders who are looking at their "stock" plummeting in the octagon.

lol comment section is fucking retarted

I could be wrong, but most comments here are just harmless tease, no hate.

I think it's nice to see Conor shows his respectable side once in a while.

completely and totally hiding the brides face, yes that is alien and foreign to most not-backwards people

in the US weddings are about making the bride look as beautiful and stunning as possible. everything is to highlight HER and make her the center of attention. not hide her.....

I cant believe I even need to type this

"not- backwards people"? I guess its "not backwards" to have about a 50% divorce rate in the country then huh?
Oh wow big extravagant lavish wedding, hope that union lasts like its supposed to and isn't frivolous.

So pretty much Christian, cool.
Depends which way u look at it.

Religious Protestant Christian's see Catholics as heretics. Not hard to see why. Takes one to read about life of prophet Jesus, his mission, his going to a temple and" praying to God" etc to see how they went astray.

Father is greater then I-Jesus, the son of Mary in one of the ghospels.

Or he is
Wishing eid mubarak to non practicing so called Muslims who see eid as a cultural celebration and not an act of worship. They go about vomiting all sorts of non Muslim things and suddenly when eid comes they celebrate it.

Like Christians with Christmas.

Dana is a 10% shareholder of the company; the 5th person to the right is one of the owners. Not sure about the 3 people between them - looks like major shareholders who are looking at their "stock" plummeting in the octagon.
they are looking at screens. they got monitors are those tables

Audi attar is not even a Muslim. Neither are Malki brothers. They are Arab Christian's
Conor, a known islamophobe believed all Arabs are Christian.

Or he is
Wishing eid mubarak to non practicing so called Muslims who see eid as a cultural celebration and not an act of worship. They go about vomiting all sorts of non Muslim things and suddenly when eid comes they celebrate it.

Wonder if Conor even knows that this is Eid Al Adha and not the first eid Eid Al Fitr which is associated with ending of Ramadhan.

The so called Muslims who out there slapping girls bums in the club, abusing them like in Conrnulla riots in Sydney etc are the reason why us practicing Muslims get attacked and abused.
Look at Ali. Talks and behaves like a gangster mafia but mentions Islam. Then his Twitter handle is full of any Muslim abuse.
Audi is not a muslim? I thought he was from iran or something like that. I thought he was shia?

I think some muslims take things too harshly imo. If khabib is attacked, people take it as an insult to muslims. Saying some posts on twitter of conors head being photoshopped onto khabibs or the infamous one where they switch heads and bodies of "the tap" and its usually guys in their 20s or so cursing out whoever made teh photoshop. Like relax. Making fun of khabib isn't making fun of islam. Some people take it real personal. It is truly freaking weird.

I don't see conor fans writing death theats to writers, fans or other fighters. I see that with khabib fans. Its not the majority but its a rabid small vocal minority and its sad to see that as a khabib fan myself. Those guys need to knock it the fuck off.

Last edited:
That’s even more embarrassing then, purposely giving up his back to submission.

tap machine is right.

Conor was trying to get back to his feet. Khabib capitalized during the scramble and got on his back. You clearly do not mma.

Lol at guys that still think khabib destroyed Conor. He didn't land but maybe 3 or 4 ground strikes the whole fight. Zero in the first round. He was holding Conor down out of complete desperation.

Conor was trying to get back to his feet. Khabib capitalized during the scramble and got on his back. You clearly do not mma.

Lol at guys that still think khabib destroyed Conor. He didn't land but maybe 3 or 4 ground strikes the whole fight. Zero in the first round. He was holding Conor down out of complete desperation.
Lol, And you know MMA? Give me a fucking break you mentally ill haole.

It’s even more worst for Conor to tap to a guy who was only holding him down, I mean isn’t that embarrassing? Tapping to someone just hugging on you? So Conor to a guy from hugs? Wow. Tap machine is proper name for him.

Audi is not a muslim? I thought he was from iran or something like that. I thought he was shia?

I think some muslims take things too harshly imo. If khabib is attacked, people take it as an insult to muslims. Saying some posts on twitter of conors head being photoshopped onto khabibs or the infamous one where they switch heads and bodies of "the tap" and its usually guys in their 20s or so cursing out whoever made teh photoshop. Like relax. Making fun of khabib isn't making fun of islam. Some people take it real personal. It is truly freaking weird.

I don't see conor fans writing death theats to writers, fans or other fighters. I see that with khabib fans. Its not the majority but its a rabid small vocal minority and its sad to see that as a khabib fan myself. Those guys need to knock it the fuck off.

I can't stand those losers.

Funny thing I don't consider Khabib a muslim. I consider him a mountain man first and foremost. Most people won't understand.

I can't stand those losers.

Funny thing I don't consider Khabib a muslim. I consider him a mountain man first and foremost. Most people won't understand.
It really pisses me off when they do that shit. I'm not muslim but it gives muslims a bad look and I'm sure khabib doesn't want his fans going around threatening people and shit. Some people are losers man. They worship him as a god. Literally. It is wild. I truly never seen anything like it. Sports can be tribal but I never see anything so tribal. It's not even people from the caucaus either.

Delusional. He gave up his back and let himself get submitted. It was clear as day. And he did it on the BIGGEST PPV EVA so everyone could see

I think you guys have waaaaaaay bigger things boiling up to worry about. Islam does spread fast due to reverts coming back to Islam (their original faith at birth) but seeing those armed militias and Pro Trumpers with guns-Maaaaaaazlems are the last thing to worry about for u....

Worst thing for the world would be Biden winning, guaranteed war.

Back