• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor is a Secret Philanthropist

Conor McGregor is Anonymous.

It's not a secret if everyone knows.

I don't know why people play this game. Either stay 100% secret or don't make a big deal. Either way it is an awesome thing to do.

He already stated why he revealed it, instead of continuing to keep it under wraps, and this isn't the only act. Guy does a lot more good than people thinks, and is a hell of a lot better person than people think.

Thats not philanthropy, thats him helping his friends. I guess when he bought his family all cars that was charity also.

Ngannou is a real philanthropist. Actually starting charities and giving most of his earnings away.
Hasnt made near a million yet but has already given more to charity then that scared lil ducking bitch. He should go on more date nights with female celebrities while Dee stay at home tasking care of his kid.

Why are so many people incapable of basic reading comprehension here? He went to a Hospital, helped kids out in secret, the kid told their parents, the parent happened to be a Conor's training partner and revealed his good doing shocking Conor the two were related. Get bitterness out of your bum soul and embrace this hero.

These Conor haters are beyond pathetic. They claim Conor is not relevant but they're begging like hungry dogs for him to come back and get defeated. LOL.
You McGregor nutthuggers are the worst. For fucks sake, you two are pathetic enough to create accounts after him. I know, both of you want to be him so badly but you can't. I bet one of you fucks have a similar tattoo just like him. Fucking male groupies over here.

If he was a secret philanthropist you wouldn't know about it. The clue is in the word "secret".

Bellator doesn't have the capacity to propel people into stardom that the UFC does, and to go back to this point: fuck no Floyd is not fighting a draw that comes from Bellator, so no massive payday for Conor if that's the case. You're out of your fucking mind. I'm not saying Conor doesn't deserve credit and that it was all the UFC, because he bursted onto the scene with charisma and took a shitload of fights and showed up to those fights, but without the UFC Conor doesn't have anywhere close to the same opportunities nor does he have anywhere close to the same drawpower which directly translates into the UFC being responsible for his bank account. And now he's using that against the UFC, which is a bitch move and the definition of biting the hand that feeds you.
The UFC aren't in the business of building stars, what part of this don't you understand? They simply give you a platform. Matter of fact, you can't create stars, they build themselves. This is why MM can't do more than 200 PPV buys despite the UFC promoting him and headlining him. No matter how much money and promotion the UFC can throw at some fighters they won't get any returns because it's up to the fighters. This is why it's entirely possible for Conor to have gone to Bellator and made himself a star there. Because it's not the promotion, it's the person. The UFC helped ofc but it was mostly Conor.

'biting the hands that feeds you' lol yer a guy who has 100m+ who is risking brain damage and injury who simply wants to be paid what he is worth is biting the hands that feeds you, lol. You're forgetting that without Conor, the UFC would never have sold for 4B, they sold at the start off the McGregor era. Like I said, Conor has all the money in the world to last him three lifetimes. He doesn't need the UFC anymore, it's the UFC who is desperate for him to come back, they have no stars and they have declining PPV numbers which is why he deserves to be paid big if they want him to come back.

Conor is a good example of a person who knows what he is worth and is not afraid to admit and fight for it. If he was a regular employee in the corporate world he would be the guy rising up the ranks and getting promotions because he fights for what he is worth and asks for raises and more opportunities.

You McGregor nutthuggers are the worst. For fucks sake, you two are pathetic enough to create accounts after him. I know, both of you want to be him so badly but you can't. I bet one of you fucks have a similar tattoo just like him. Fucking male groupies over here.

I'm ignoring you for your own good. It looks like you can't take much more positivity in your life!

None of these things are true, lol. I'm simply a fan. Keep crying because you don't have a valid response.

Like I've always known, Conor has been doing charity work behind the scenes under cover to not draw attention to himself, but today, he was outed by a guy thanking him for his rogue service. Just another testament to how wrong the haters are about him, and how truly great he is.

Making an IG post telling everyone about your secret philanthropy isn’t a secret you mook.

I'm ignoring you for your own good. It looks like you can't take much more positivity in your life!
Oh stop it. If McGregor was truly a philanthropist and truly doing from the heart, he wouldn't post it on social media for likes. When I give a homeless person money, I don't post it on my social media or brag about it to others. Same thing when I land someone money, I don't rub it in their face or tell people about it. I do because it comes from the heart.

Sorry, I detect bullshit and I'm allergic to it so I call it like I see it.

None of these things are true, lol. I'm simply a fan. Keep crying because you don't have a valid response.
Valid response? So you're not nutthugging McGregor yet you just gave him sloppy toppy by your comments and your fucking account was made after him. Riiiiiight.

Conor has always been a kind, inspirational and a great human being. The way he handled Aldo's loss is inspirational and shows that beneath the persona Conor is a caring person.

McGregor-class.gif

Agreed! He respects his opponents but I have yet to see the same respect due to the pioneers of the sport... Like when he challenged everyone on the stage at that press conference.... Vitor should have smacked the sh*t out of him.

Agreed! He respects his opponents but I have yet to see the same respect due to the pioneers of the sport... Like when he challenged everyone on the stage at that press conference.... Vitor should have smacked the sh*t out of him.

Vitor is not in the position to be slapping anyone anymore. Guy does what he needs to do. Notice all the guys he has "problems with" he has been photographed hugging before. If you get mad at a guy for doing some shameless promotion and trash talk, maybe pick another career, because fighting isn't it.

The UFC aren't in the business of building stars, what part of this don't you understand? They simply give you a platform. Matter of fact, you can't create stars, they build themselves. This is why MM can't do more than 200 PPV buys despite the UFC promoting him and headlining him. No matter how much money and promotion the UFC can throw at some fighters they won't get any returns because it's up to the fighters. This is why it's entirely possible for Conor to have gone to Bellator and made himself a star there. Because it's not the promotion, it's the person. The UFC helped ofc but it was mostly Conor.

'biting the hands that feeds you' lol yer a guy who has 100m+ who is risking brain damage and injury who simply wants to be paid what he is worth is biting the hands that feeds you, lol. You're forgetting that without Conor, the UFC would never have sold for 4B, they sold at the start off the McGregor era. Like I said, Conor has all the money in the world to last him three lifetimes. He doesn't need the UFC anymore, it's the UFC who is desperate for him to come back, they have no stars and they have declining PPV numbers which is why he deserves to be paid big if they want him to come back.

Conor is a good example of a person who knows what he is worth and is not afraid to admit and fight for it. If he was a regular employee in the corporate world he would be the guy rising up the ranks and getting promotions because he fights for what he is worth and asks for raises and more opportunities.

this doesn't need this many words.

1. yes, the UFC builds the brands of their fighters. the platform is more important than conor having an accent and a weird fanbase that puts "notorious" in their online forum names

2. MM has not received anywhere near the same promotion that conor received.

3. they don't just give you a platform, they invest money and airtime into turning you into a draw. you're clueless if you think that Bellator could have offered Conor enough of a platform to get him anywhere near floyd.

4. the only reason he has 100m+ is because the UFC fed him the opportunities. he is only worth what he is worth because of what the UFC provided for him.

denying any of this means you are too star struck by a man with tattoos and an accent to think rationally.

Like I've always known, Conor has been doing charity work behind the scenes under cover to not draw attention to himself, but today, he was outed by a guy thanking him for his rogue service. Just another testament to how wrong the haters are about him, and how truly great he is.

Philanthroduck ?
giphy.gif

I never said he was a secret agent, he attempted to be covert, he got caught. He can't be the greatest at everything.
He posted it himself you flaming retard! Oh, wait a minute. I got trolled. Nice move.

Conor has always been a kind, inspirational and a great human being. The way he handled Aldo's loss is inspirational and shows that beneath the persona Conor is a caring person.

McGregor-class.gif
not uncommon In martial arts In general. All the shit talk Is smoke and mirrors mostly. these guys all deeply respect eachother.

After going to battle with one another and the whole process of building up a fight, how can you not show love to eachother. You shed blood together. It's powerful shit.

Vitor is not in the position to be slapping anyone anymore. Guy does what he needs to do. Notice all the guys he has "problems with" he has been photographed hugging before. If you get mad at a guy for doing some shameless promotion and trash talk, maybe pick another career, because fighting isn't it.

"Everyone up till Welterweight, Be prepared!"

He has yet to beat the top 3 lightweights and defend ANY BELT and was already calling out bigger fighters.

"Doing charity work under cover to not draw attention"
"Post it on Twitter"

<Lmaoo>

A secret philanthropist ... yet we're talking about it. Right.

Back