Conor is a Secret Philanthropist

Way to keep it on the down low. Conor is so sneaky, quiet and humble. Now if only someone could sneak into kavanaugh's house, take the lw belt, and bring it back to Conor. Maybe then he will acknowledge he is the champion, and has an obligation to defend it.

Conor vs. Kevin Lee in a battle of who has the worst fashion sense?

The guy does have some exciting fights. Just would like to see one in 2018. Can we just get Tony - Khabib to keep the division rolling.... #DEFEND OR VACATE !!! :)

Nice outfit!

giphy.gif

That kid will defend before McGregor

Looking ready to defend

I guess when you spend the day with your face buried in a mountain of coke, you don't even bother changing out of your jammies

Conor dresses like a caterpillar to hide from the Eagle

3983628441_bab0430f17.jpg.cf.jpg

Like I've always known, Conor has been doing charity work behind the scenes under cover to not draw attention to himself, but today, he was outed by a guy thanking him for his rogue service. Just another testament to how wrong the haters are about him, and how truly great he is.

Shut up. Don't post another thread about him til it's about him signing a contract to defend a belt.

Conor has always been a kind, inspirational and a great human being. The way he handled Aldo's loss is inspirational and shows that beneath the persona Conor is a caring person.

McGregor-class.gif

Like I've always known, Conor has been doing charity work behind the scenes under cover to not draw attention to himself, but today, he was outed by a guy thanking him for his rogue service. Just another testament to how wrong the haters are about him, and how truly great he is.

Wrong about him how? He's being flamed for not defending. I don't know how him doing this has to do with him not defending. And McGregor still is a douchebag. It's his training partner, not a random civilian. And sorry, being a philanthropist means nothing when you act like a POS douchebag and you're a poor sportsman.

Back