Conor is a Secret Philanthropist

He didn't go for his training partner, he clearly states he went for the kids in the hospital and was shocked to find that one of the kids there was the guy's son after he thanked him for it. Keep reaching and trying to hate on a better man than you can ever hope to be.

And LOL, you're literally flaming him for everything but defending in this post alone. Conor is also the greatest sportsman ever, always gives respect to his opponents after a fight.

So Conor was such good friends with his "training partner" that he had never met his son despite having a young boy himself. He was also so close to him that he didnt even know his training partners young son had a life threatening heart problem

Conor just pouncing on an opportunity to brag about himself donating to children. Literally no other reason what so ever to make the post he did.

"just off to do some charity wok me darlin"

proceeds to da club, get coked up and bang some groupies

great alibi, Conor

Like I've always known, Conor has been doing charity work behind the scenes under cover to not draw attention to himself, but today, he was outed by a guy thanking him for his rogue service. Just another testament to how wrong the haters are about him, and how truly great he is.

Donating a bit of money when you have shit loads doesn't make you a good person, just makes you "appear" good so nut hugging fuck boys can defend against how much of a douche he is in public life.

Hahahaha take his dick out of your mouth.
That "insert celebrity/athlete" is better than you talk is rubbish. You don't know him nor do you know me but yet you'll go out on a limb and say he's better. Fair enough, but please leave some for Dee for fucks sake.

Hate? I call it like I see it. McGregor is holding up a division, fact. McGregor hasn't defended neither the FW or LW belt, fact. McGregor still isn't signed to fight anyone, fact.
Who gives a shit you fucking baby. Business comes before fights you little entitled bitch.

LOL!

UFC having it's lowest numbers in years, only saved by Maymac and cutbacks. lmao, Not only is Conor owed, but the UFC will be forced to pay up soon enough. Deal with it.
Hahaha, no one single person is EVER bigger than the company. Guaranteed the next star will come along and replace him when it's time.. Gotta make hay while the sun shines, time is his only enemy, and whether or not he makes the most of it is up to him.

That's nice of him. Always nice to see to stuff like this.

Doesn't make what he's doing to the LW division any more ok nor does it make me like his personality any more.

Regardless, a very nice thing. Helps my opinion of him a bit. Hopefully he gets off his ass and starts fighting soon so we can see some fireworks.

It is nice to see this for sure, but defending a belt makes more sense right now..

it's great to see another fighter actually living their life privately and in secret.

...while, you know, making sure it's all on instagram.

22d4vi.jpg

Conor has always been a kind, inspirational and a great human being. The way he handled Aldo's loss is inspirational and shows that beneath the persona Conor is a caring person.

McGregor-class.gif

x8ZprWt.png

A "secret philanthropist" who makes his charity publicly known.

Who gives a shit you fucking baby. Business comes before fights you little entitled bitch.
You're talking about McGregor, right? Gotcha.

Watch out now, we got a bad motherfucker on our hands.

The UFC superstar donned a £1,785 Gucci tracksuit after opening up the winter extravaganza Funderland exclusively for his family and friends.
McGregor pushed his son Conor Jr around the park in a Bentley tricyle for his first visit to the famous site.

A relaxed McGregor, who described himself as a "happy young man in the midst of it all," enjoyed an ice cream while paying tribute to his training partner Ciaran Maher after visiting his son at the cardiac hospital.

He wrote: "Great to meet this little man tonight. My training partner Ciaran Maher, his son and his wife. Ciaran's son was a patient in the cardiac department in Our Ladies hospital before.

"I went in one day on the low a while back and visited all the patients and helped out in my way for the department, and nobody knew about it, I made sure of it, but Ciaran reached out to me out of nowhere thanking me for it and I was like how do you know about that and was blown away as he told me of his son and his journey and that his life was saved by the people in the cardiac department in Our ladies.

"I done this on the low and it reached right back close to me out of nowhere. Crazy. It's crazy how you just never know. I invited the little champion, my brother Ciaran and his wife today and it was great to meet the little man, thank you for coming."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-pays-heartfelt-tribute-11822323

Nothing greater than the PUBLICITY of charity.

GOAT fighter and GOAT human. But of course there will be bitter bums who try to turn all this positivity into something negative.

Back