CONOR is a more of a man than Khabib

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.

Oh give me a break.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.

Going up a weight class? He was already in the 155 class. The mental gymnastics you nuthuggers have to go through to feel better about Conor's beatdown is hilarious. Your boy talked a load of shit, and got his ass beat down because of it. Deal with it.

Some of you guys really treat this like some sort of male soap opera. "More than a man..." GTFO lol

McTapper got tapped and outstruck by a non-striker...sorry that ruined your cornflakes!

What about you TS, do you consider yourself a man?

Khabib is more of a Conor than a Mcgregor is of a not a Mcgregor.

Who even cares? What is this?

1. Conor starved himself for physical advantages over the midgets at 145 and it clearly showed.
2. Difference between 145 and 155 is 10lbs, difference between 155 and 170 is 15lbs and Khabib didn't look bigger than Conor and nor does he against other 155lbrs unlike Conor at 145lb where he dwarfs the midgets where is magical left hand 'works'.
3. Khabib's definition of honour is quite clearly different to a Western perspective where we're unsure what it even means anymore and what is a justified response to having one's honour challenged. Conor chatted shit and got banged (chat shit, get banged).
4. Conor has children out of wed lock and with 1 chick who isn't even his current partner, that is considered unmanly even by the non-Muslim Italian Mafia and also by other religious people.
5. Go cry elsewhere, Conor got emasculated and nothing will erase that fact, not you or his other fans can say or do anything to make him appear an angel or any less of a cunt than he already is!

Actually, Conor is finally at his true weight class and there is a bigger jump from LW/WW than FW/LW. Also they are both pretty much the same size, with Khabib being 1 inch taller. So using your 'logic', Conor would be most scared of going up to WW and fight, as he would get smashed harder than he did against Khabib.

conor was going down a weight class to fight at 145, and was no longer able to do that so he had to fight at a more suitable weight of 155, where he had multiple fights before ever reaching the ufc. he still has to cut to make 155, and dwarfed alvarez when he fought him. 

TiredNauticalBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

Khabib is as annoying as Conor when Conor is in hype fight mode. He had no fans, only Conor haters.

Conor fights for money. Honor & courage are irrelevant.

Back