CONOR is a more of a man than Khabib

If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.
1. If there is honour in going up a weight class, why did Conor leave Cage Warriors as a lightweight and join the UFC as a featherweight? He didn't 'go up' and challenge Khabib, he turned up to the pressers as a current 155er with Khabib's and Max's belts.

2. "Khabib would get smashed worse than Conor if he went up"

Pure speculation, and no explanation offered as to why Khabib couldn't fight at 170.

3. "Conor is a real dude"

Need I remind you of Conor's "If he'd gotten off the bus, he'd be in a box, and I'd be in a cell" bullshit? We all saw what would have happened if Khabib had gotten off the bus, and it wouldn't have been good for Conor.

Listen, I like watching Conor fight, but since he beat Eddie he's gone from being cocky, confident and funny to coked up pikey and his work ethic and personality appear to have suffered as a result.

If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.

Conor flash KO'd one of the greatest fighters in the history of the sport and fled a rematch the most defensible way he could by going up 10 pounds(155 to 170 is 15) and fighting the all mighty Nate Diaz. He's so so brave.

After he won the belt he was so brave facing down every talented 155er he could find, it's not like he'd win a belt and lateral into boxing against a fighter famous for not hurting people so he could make more money or anything. So hardcore.

Can we just quit with this Khabib and Conor bashing all the time. Its getting so stupid now.

1518658812577.jpg

sure insulting family is really manlike. trying to play psychological games while "im the king" and insult aldo after that fight over and over again is very manlike.
using fame to give the youth more alcohol is very manlike.

no, i disagree. conor deserved that punishment.

Cry bitch, cry. SO many of you Connor nut-huggers are a joke...
2015 join date? Not fucking surprised, fucking TUFFERS and beyond...

Reaching hard I see, Conor and Khabib are the same size, get over it. Guess what if Khabib starved himself to 145 he'd also tower over the midgets down there just like Conor did but he fights ppl his own size!
A big thick skeleton...as an orthopedist I can assure you this is absolutely not the case. Nice try tho, sounded good I guess

I stopped reading at "having a courage to go up a weight class".

Fuck off with the going up a weight class bullshit. Conor is in the weight class he was always meant to be in

I fucking hate it when the decks are against me.

Conor was champion at 155 how is he going up a weight class? His last two fights before Eddie were at 170. By that logic Khabib went up a weight class to fight Conor

1. Conor starved himself for physical advantages over the midgets at 145 and it clearly showed.
2. Difference between 145 and 155 is 10lbs, difference between 155 and 170 is 15lbs and Khabib didn't look bigger than Conor and nor does he against other 155lbrs unlike Conor at 145lb where he dwarfs the midgets where is magical left hand 'works'.
3. Khabib's definition of honour is quite clearly different to a Western perspective where we're unsure what it even means anymore and what is a justified response to having one's honour challenged. Conor chatted shit and got banged (chat shit, get banged).
4. Conor has children out of wed lock and with 1 chick who isn't even his current partner, that is considered unmanly even by the non-Muslim Italian Mafia and also by other religious people.
5. Go cry elsewhere, Conor got emasculated and nothing will erase that fact, not you or his other fans can say or do anything to make him appear an angel or any less of a cunt than he already is!
1.Conor never missed weight, Khabib missed weight twice.
2. He was looking bigger than Conor.
3. Khabib defintion of honour is obsolete. His actions aren't able to match his empty words.
4. Who cares about personal stuff and Italian Mafia. How old are you?
5. Conor was paid, and Khabib still broken.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I'm ready to go back to the Jone's pulsing thing now.

Conor would fight anyone anywhere anytime.
{<Mcgoat}

Khabib, not so much...

Right. Khabib would rather destroy his body and go into seizures than move up. Conors plan from day 1 was to move up and he never missed weight at 145.

Khabib will retire before he fights at 170. Woodley would make Khabib his bitch.

Right. Khabib would rather destroy his body and go into seizures than move up. Conors plan from day 1 was to move up and he never missed weight at 145.

Khabib will retire before he fights at 170. Woodley would make Khabib his bitch.

And Khabib made Conor his bitch lol

As did journeyman Diaz

As did Floyd

As did Joe Duffy

As did some other bum

The only problem with your theory is that Conor didn't go up.
He actually went down to FW then moved BACK to LW, where he belonged.

And Khabib made Conor his bitch lol

As did journeyman Diaz

As did Floyd

As did Joe Duffy

As did some other bum
If Khabib was suffering from seizures and then STILL made Conor his bitch then that is just extra embarrassing. Just imagine what a 100% Khabib would have done to him.

3. Khabib defintion of honour is obsolete. His actions aren't able to match his empty words.
Conor-McGregor-1028068.jpg Fook it at least i got paid and khabib is broken.

Back