CONOR is a more of a man than Khabib

Khabib appears thuggish?
Yeah Khabib flew a buncha goons from Ireland to attack a bus full of people.

If Conor is a real man he wouldve saved his boy Artems honor by destroying Khabib.
Khabib will always be Conors daddy.

1. Conor starved himself for physical advantages over the midgets at 145 and it clearly showed.
2. Difference between 145 and 155 is 10lbs, difference between 155 and 170 is 15lbs and Khabib didn't look bigger than Conor and nor does he against other 155lbrs unlike Conor at 145lb where he dwarfs the midgets where is magical left hand 'works'.
3. Khabib's definition of honour is quite clearly different to a Western perspective where we're unsure what it even means anymore and what is a justified response to having one's honour challenged. Conor chatted shit and got banged (chat shit, get banged).
4. Conor has children out of wed lock and with 1 chick who isn't even his current partner, that is considered unmanly even by the non-Muslim Italian Mafia and also by other religious people.
5. Go cry elsewhere, Conor got emasculated and nothing will erase that fact, not you or his other fans can say or do anything to make him appear an angel or any less of a cunt than he already is!

khabib is a natural 170 pound fighter, size is about more than height and reach. he has a big thick skeleton that makes him more natural for welterweight.

khabib is a natural 170 pound fighter, size is about more than height and reach. he has a big thick skeleton that makes him more natural for welterweight.

Reaching hard I see, Conor and Khabib are the same size, get over it. Guess what if Khabib starved himself to 145 he'd also tower over the midgets down there just like Conor did but he fights ppl his own size!

Reaching hard I see, Conor and Khabib are the same size, get over it. Guess what if Khabib starved himself to 145 he'd also tower over the midgets down there just like Conor did but he fights ppl his own size!
There's nothing I need to get over, just stating facts. Is Cormier a lightweight, he's only about an inch or two taller than Conor? Khabib is 5'10, by the way. Conor is 5'9 on a good day.

Khabib would be 6 foot under the ground if he tried making featherweight.

But the manliest man must be you, nothing more manly than trying to argue how one is manlier than the other, who has the better bod, the better smile oh wait this is more for woman looking for a man but i wont stop you whatever makes you happy.

Mcgregor was eating himself alive making 145. Lets not pretend that he was an irish Frankie Edgar ffs. Lw is his proper division and he is in fact a good sized lightweight. Khabib would be a perfect 165er but a small ww.

If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.

Khabib's top 10 wins: Conor, Barboza, Michael Johnson, Rafael Dos Anjos, Al Iaquinta

Conor's top 10 wins: Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Dustin Poirier, Chad Mendes, Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz.

That's a difference of 1 top 10 win, after counting Max Holloway who was unranked at the the time of his bout with Conor.

Also Conor didn't go up to LW... he was forced up there because he couldn't make FW anymore.

Conor quit a well paying job to go on welfare,in this country that as low as can be.

Not even mentioning he calls normal honest hard working people bums and he has a kid he doesn't claim.

If you go by Khabib's idea of what a man is, it appears to me that Conor is much more of a man than Khabib.

While there is no shame in defeat, there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

On the other hand, Khabib would get smashed harder than Conor if he ever move up a weight class and fight someone like Ben Askren.

Khabib appears to me pretty thuggish, whereas his words doesnt really seem to match his actions, and with such few top wins now talking about money fights and fighting Mayweather.

I can see why people hate on Conor, but you cant take away from Conor thaf hes a real dude. Likely a freaking idiot, but still.
Conor can't make 145 anymore, he almost died to make weight. He was also begging for mercy against Khabib and tapped like a chicken against Nate Diaz who didn't even train. Nate Diaz was a gatekeeper at his best and when Conor fought him was just a part-time fighter. Nate was 2-3 before fighting Conor including getting dominated by Ben Hen, RDA and knocked out by Josh Thompson.

What's with the uptick in Conor threads all of a sudden? Fanboys going through withdrawal or something?

Conor would fight anyone anywhere anytime.
{<Mcgoat}

Khabib, not so much...
lol, except for any wrestlers with a full camp or any lightweights except 3 which he went 2-2 in hqhq

Someone using an anime character as AV has opinions on manhood. Loving the irony.

Bus attack and the subsequent arrest and felonies that followed were the reason he was cornered into taking that fight. 'Promo gone too far.. heh.. it may have escalated a little bit but it was all theatre, right judge? The fight is in 4 months.' Fight immediately announced after Conor was released to give the media a new, healthy narrative.

Wake up.

... there is an honor in having a courage to go up a weight class and challenge the toughest match up to him, after year long lay off, when the decks are against you.

Go up a weight class? Conor's last 3 fights had been at 170, 170, and 155. He hadn't fought at 145 in 3 years, because the cut was killing him. Need proof? Here's a picture of him at a 145lb weigh-in. He's a fucking skeleton.
siver1.jpg

Here's another one from his last fight at 145.
8989916.0.jpg

Real men don't hide their women under table cloths.

Back