Conor is a Massive FW and a Very Large LW

No hes a manlet . lol now Conor nuthuggers are saying hes freakishly huge

Whoever subtitled that gif needs to be fired.

giphy.gif

Look at that! Fights a guy his size twice, gets rocked and choked out. Then comes back and can't even win a UD.

Weird. I thought he was good, or something. Or is that when he isn't beating glorified midgets?
Your ass is still sore from Conor whopping Nate (dropped him 3x)

Conor was already beating guys his size and bigger, AT FW

Holloway was just as tall and rangey

Poirier was bigger

Conor still out classed them

Lets not also forget that Aldo is known for CUTTING TONS OF WEIGHT

Even Mendes was a little mini-tank and probably out weighed Conor on fight night

Conor has never even been close to being the biggest FW ever..

..where Conor may have been taller, others weighed more..etc

I love people continuing to forget how much Aldo kills himself to cut down to 145 too

Conor IS no where as big for FW, as Jones is for LHW....

Every fight Jones HAS SIZE, REACH AND WEIGHT over his older opponents.

Jones IS the biggest fraud and weight cutter in history...

And the worst thing is, Jones has no skill...he relies SOLEY on size and strength...where as Conor is all about fight IQ and pure striking SKILL

Nate was just absurdly BIGGER then Conor

Conor out classing Nate is proof of how Conor is the legit most skilled P4P#1 in MMA history....

Conor with his skill and IQ beat out 20lbs, 4 inches of height, and 2 inches of reach

No one has ever over come that much size across the board body percetage wise (pounds matter far more at the lower weights)

Conor's win over Nate is the pound for pound greatest win in MMA history, in terms of just pure skill over coming that much size at an elite level

Conor out classing Nate PROVED the exact opposite of what you deluded Conor hating newbs claim

He has the same type of advantages jon jones has at 205 at 145... his upper body is big, but lower half not so much. But for some reason doesnt get near the flack jones did. I wonder why?

Conor has never been close to the biggest FW ever

Where as Jones is the largest "lhw" IN HISTORY

Conor fought a just as tall and rangey Holloway...still out classed him

Poirier was far bigger. Conor still out classed him.

Aldo cuts tons of weight to make 145

And even Mendes was a mini-tank who weighed more then Conor on fight night

Conor never has al the advantages every fight like Jones does every fight at LHW

Jones ALWAYS HAS SIZE, REACH AND WEIGHT

Jones is a fraud...and the reason he rightly gets shit IS because hes literally NOTHING BUT SIZE

Conor is all about fight IQ and SKILL so its irrelevant.

Come to me when Jones is counter fucking fighters with pure skill the way Conor does

Conor>>>>>>>>>Jones in actual skill

Plus Conor is fighting and destroying other actual legit talents in their prime

Where as Jones is a NO-skill, size bully beating up on small OLD past their prime legends

Theres your answer

Nate waa massively bigger and Conor out classed him. It proved how Conor is nothing but skill

Jones fighting his Nate would get OUT CLASSED...Gus wasnt even the same size...just "close enough" was enough to expose Jones LOL

Your ass is still sore from Conor whopping Nate (dropped him 3x)

Conor was already beating guys his size and bigger, AT FW

Holloway was just as tall and rangey

Poirier was bigger

Conor still out classed them

Lets not also forget that Aldo is known for CUTTING TONS OF WEIGHT

Even Mendes was a little mini-tank and probably out weighed Conor on fight night

Conor has never even been close to being the biggest FW ever..

..where Conor may have been taller, others weighed more..etc

I love people continuing to forget how much Aldo kills himself to cut down to 145 too

Conor IS no where as big for FW, as Jones is for LHW....

Every fight Jones HAS SIZE, REACH AND WEIGHT over his older opponents.

Jones IS the biggest fraud and weight cutter in history...

And the worst thing is, Jones has no skill...he relies SOLEY on size and strength...where as Conor is all about fight IQ and pure striking SKILL

Nate was just absurdly BIGGER then Conor

Conor out classing Nate is proof of how Conor is the legit most skilled P4P#1 in MMA history....

Conor with his skill and IQ beat out 20lbs, 4 inches of height, and 2 inches of reach

No one has ever over come that much size across the board body percetage wise (pounds matter far more at the lower weights)

Conor's win over Nate is the pound for pound greatest win in MMA history, in terms of just pure skill over coming that much size at an elite level

Conor out classing Nate PROVED the exact opposite of what you deluded Conor hating newbs claim

I was rooting for Conor in fight 2 against Diaz. Nice waste of a post.

Conor has never been close to the biggest FW ever

Where as Jones is the largest "lhw" IN HISTORY

Conor fought a just as tall and rangey Holloway...still out classed him

Poirier was far bigger. Conor still out classed him.

Aldo cuts tons of weight to make 145

And even Mendes was a mini-tank who weighed more then Conor on fight night

Conor never has al the advantages every fight like Jones does every fight at LHW

Jones ALWAYS HAS SIZE, REACH AND WEIGHT

Jones is a fraud...and the reason he rightly gets shit IS because hes literally NOTHING BUT SIZE

Conor is all about fight IQ and SKILL so its irrelevant.

Come to me when Jones is counter fucking fighters with pure skill the way Conor does

Conor>>>>>>>>>Jones in actual skill

Plus Conor is fighting and destroying other actual legit talents in their prime

Where as Jones is a NO-skill, size bully beating up on small OLD past their prime legends

Theres your answer

Nate waa massively bigger and Conor out classed him. It proved how Conor is nothing but skill

Jones fighting his Nate would get OUT CLASSED...Gus wasnt even the same size...just "close enough" was enough to expose Jones LOL
Dumbass lol... forrest, gustafson and bonnar are all 6'4" 225-230 with long reach. Try again!!!

Look at that! Fights a guy his size twice, gets rocked and choked out. Then comes back and can't even win a UD.

Weird. I thought he was good, or something. Or is that when he isn't beating glorified midgets?
When he's winning gold belts

Back