Conor is a Massive FW and a Very Large LW

shut up he's a natural fedder-weight baby!

ufc-194-mixed-martial-arts-76-390x285.jpg

He has the same type of advantages jon jones has at 205 at 145... his upper body is big, but lower half not so much. But for some reason doesnt get near the flack jones did. I wonder why?

He has the same type of advantages jon jones has at 205 at 145... his upper body is big, but lower half not so much. But for some reason doesnt get near the flack jones did. I wonder why?

His lower half is not small.....

img_54bcfbdd3459e.jpg

It is so obvious to anyone who isn't blinded by fandom. McGregor has mostly fought at Featherweight, yet, if the guy actually fought Anderson Silva, Silva would only have a 3 inch reach advantage.

He is a good-sized welterweight.

Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP1-e1411937238170.png

ByQoD_6IAAAyw5W.jpg

Learn the difference between height and size. Conor is a massive FW, but he is only like 172LBs. Thats average for a LW

His legs are fucking massive, what are you smoking?

Woodley-McGregor.png

He's around the same size as Woodley, a bit taller but with a bit less bulk around the mid section. Certainly not a twig in comparison. Woodley is a small welterweight though, but being small for the weight class rarely stops fighters from winning championships if they have the right skills.

By around the same size do you mean around 20LBs smaller? I don't even like Conor, but anyone who thinks he is around Woodley's size is a fucking idiot. Pictures don't tell the story, weight does

Look at that picture again...... he has a backside right? But barely obviously

I have no idea what you're saying. We're talking this sort of ding dong.

He wants to make sure all you boyz know he's in shape

Conor doesn't walk around at 200lbs like Nate Diaz though.
Nate does not walk around at 200 pounds. The guy who said that was an unaffiliated coach at a boxing gym where Nate sometimes trains. He has nothing to do with Nate's team or prep, and he was talking out his ass. Nate is clearly too small for WW, when he fought Rory and DHK they made him look scrawny and small just standing next to him.

On a side note, OP is also crazy. Look at those pics, GSP is CLEARLY bigger than Conor and you can see it in the picture posted. Conor is a good sized LW.

Nate does not walk around at 200 pounds. The guy who said that was an unaffiliated coach at a boxing gym where Nate sometimes trains. He has nothing to do with Nate's team or prep, and he was talking out his ass. Nate is clearly too small for WW, when he fought Rory and DHK they made him look scrawny and small just standing next to him.

On a side note, OP is also crazy. Look at those pics, GSP is CLEARLY bigger than Conor and you can see it in the picture posted. Conor is a good sized LW.

Actuallly Nate does 100% walk around at 200lbs before he starts his weight cut. It's fucking documented from years back.

He is not "too small" for WW he got manhandled by wrestlers just like he does at LW.

Actuallly Nate does 100% walk around at 200lbs before he starts his weight cut. It's fucking documented from years back.

He is not "too small" for WW he got manhandled by wrestlers just like he does at LW.
If it's been documented legitimately, then link it. He walks around at 185, it's well known.

I have no idea what you're saying. We're talking this sort of ding dong.

He wants to make sure all you boyz know he's in shape

Im saying the guy has no backside....His legs are not "massive" either... think about his height plus how big his upperbody is. If he had "massive legs" hed be a bigger 155er. Look at his calves..... even without that hes still 175-180 imo so needs to cut at least 15 to make 155.

Look at that! Fights a guy his size twice, gets rocked and choked out. Then comes back and can't even win a UD.

Weird. I thought he was good, or something. Or is that when he isn't beating glorified midgets?
Alvarez was his size. Nate not so much.

IMO it's his reach what makes him seem bigger but he's an average sized LW. He's definitely big for FW, but then again Aldo cuts just as much.

Conor is such a natural Welterweight that he weighed in two pounds below the official limit (168 pounds) despite training for a bout at WW against Nate for several months.

Pictures can be deceiving and depends on when they were taken and what angle they were taken from. Lightweight is Conor's natural weight-class and has been for years.

Back