• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor is 8 steps ahead in the game over any other fighter

And a multimillionaire

People dont realize Nates career earnings including bonus money, BEFORE he ever even fought Conor

Somebody added it up in a previous thread, pretty sure Nate already made over a million pre Conor
Nate is 1-1 with a featherweight and has a 14-9 UFC record, also I doubt he had millions considering he was only getting 20/20 before red panty night.

Besides Ronda, they are all playing catch up.

I am going to LMAO if he actually fights Floyd Mayweather Jr.

If he wins the LW title, I am not going to be surprised if it happens.

This guy is going to take home 100 million in his short career while everyone else is doing everything and anything they can to get 60k/60k or a small piece of the PPV.

Really? You wouldn't be surprised after he got finished by a LW gatekeeper on 1 week notice and gassed out after 1.5 rounds in the rematch while trying to conserve his energy?

You can't be overrated and be a champ. Nate isn't the champ of anything except choking in big fights. Also Conor avenged that loss so its a moot point.

Is winning a close decision really avenging the loss ? I think you're just wanting to white-wash Conor's record.

You can't be overrated and be a champ. Nate isn't the champ of anything except choking in big fights. Also Conor avenged that loss so its a moot point.

If getting gifted a majority decision after running away for 3 rounds straight is "avenging" to you

Choking in big fights? Pretty sure he choked Conor out in the biggest fight of his career, which earned him the rematch and a second and even larger payday

And its really moot when one guy finishes the other in 2 rounds and he comes back and wins a majority decision. Conor fans like to pretend UFC 196 didnt happen, but it did

LOL I love these threads before a UFC card with Conor on them. It's so amazing what Conor fans come up with!

Choking in big fights? Pretty sure he choked Conor out in the biggest fight of his career, which earned him the rematch and a second and even larger payday

And its really moot when one guy finishes the other in 2 rounds and he comes back and wins a majority decision. Conor fans like to pretend UFC 196 didnt happen, but it did
Conor and Nate are 1-1 and Conor won the most recent fight and avenged his only UFC loss. Sounds like you're the one who is trying to downplay Conors most recent win.

Nate is 1-1 with a featherweight and has a 14-9 UFC record, also I doubt he had millions considering he was only getting 20/20 before red panty night.
Math doesnt lie, it was right there

He had a ridiclous amount of bonus money

Also, never said millions

Conor and Nate are 1-1 and Conor won the most recent fight and avenged his only UFC loss. Sounds like you're the one who is trying to downplay Conors most recent win.

Im not, i dont care

Picked Conor to win both fights

Just sick of fanboys acting like his loss didnt happen or that his majority decision is equal to a 2nd round finish

Where does the 20/20 thing come from too? Everyone always says that

One quick look at Ufc 141, shows 37/37 for Diaz plus 75k in for FOTN. It was the only one i checked

Checked 135 too. Nate made 33/33 and 75k for sub of night. He made quite a bit of money pre Conor

Last edited:
I'm huge Conor fan but it embarrasses me that my fellow Conor fans try to spin it as "the fighter that makes the most money" is the best instead of "the fighter that beats the best competition."

We are not their accountants, we get no cut of their purses, we do not have a stake in their holdings. CM Punk got way more than Mickey Gall to get humiliated, likewise Conor got way more than Nate to get humiliated.

We are fight fans, the only thing that should matter to us is their performances in the octagon and sadly Conor may have the 2 most unimpressive performances back to back of any fighter currently in the UFC.

I'm a huge Conor fan but Nate stole his soul. And no amount of money can buy that back.

QFT.

Back