Conor: I'd stop Aldo in 4 minutes

Only thing that is getting old is Aldo's title reign.

Good thing it will be put down like summer, Old Yeller style.

but The GOAT is a a amazing human being and will let him have his title reign again when he goes straight up to take pettis' reign and all this pettis as some kind of best in the world talk

LOL, dude who doesn't even have any top 5 win is gonna stop one of the top P4P fighters in 4 mins. Yeah, right

yeah-right-gif.gif

Ok lol.

Hypothetically

How does he plan to make Aldo stop?
By tapping to strikes?

Too bad Aldo would stop him in 3 minutes.

tumblr_mtrrvh8Uf11ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Brutal knee, Aldo is a dangerous guy he has reigned supreme for a while now. I am stoked to see this fight when it happens.

mcgoat playing it safe he will most likely finish it within 2 minutues,

He's insane but I think in a few months we'll get to find out.

If Conor gets past Siver, him and Aldo will be a hell of a fight. Conor has the striking, Aldo has everything though, and if he has to I don't see him shying away from taking Conor down and showing off his awesome ground game we rarely ever see.

If Conor gets past Siver, him and Aldo will be a hell of a fight. Conor has the striking, Aldo has everything though, and if he has to I don't see him shying away from taking Conor down and showing off his awesome ground game we rarely ever see.

Barao had everything...

Lol. Aldo is not the type of guy you want to try to make mad or play head games with in my opinion. He's too...

aldo-blankstare.gif

stone-faced killer.

All I know is that assuming McGregor gets past Siver, I will be looking for my first account bet. If I do a public service by removing a McTroll from Sherdog, then I have made the world a better place.

Not a wise bet. Not a wise bet. lol.

This guy talks a little too much. He needs to go hang out with Chael to learn how to play the heel role better.

...& maybe fight somebody relevant.

The fight that millions of people observed yet failed to see in the manner in which you did? You, sir, are what is wrong with the modern world.

I am smarter than most of the 7 billion people on this planet. The fact that "millions" of people can't tell if they're watching an infomercial means nothing.

wow, a whole lot of confidence. Imo Conor will put a great fight but it wont be enough, Aldo by UD.

I wish Conor had serious fans on here and not just trolls.

Back