Conor: I'd stop Aldo in 4 minutes

I love how people get so irritated with Conor and his fans and all this other nonsense (Conor bless and all that crap).

There's definitely FW's I'll root for against him, he's not one of my favorites or anything, but he's sure as hell interesting and he's managed to do something I wasn't sure was possible: make a potential FW fight into a can't miss mega-event. Him vs Aldo would be HUGE.

My wife described Conor better than I could after seeing him interviewed a couple times. She said "He seems like kind of an annoying little douche. But somehow compelling at the same time. It's a weird dynamic, but it fits with him."

I wouldn't say I'm really a fan of his, but I'm damn sure a fan of how much more interesting he's made the FW division.

I love how people get so irritated with Conor and his fans and all this other nonsense (Conor bless and all that crap).

There's definitely FW's I'll root for against him, he's not one of my favorites or anything, but he's sure as hell interesting and he's managed to do something I wasn't sure was possible: make a potential FW fight into a can't miss mega-event. Him vs Aldo would be HUGE.

My wife described Conor better than I could after seeing him interviewed a couple times. She said "He seems like kind of an annoying little douche. But somehow compelling at the same time. It's a weird dynamic, but it fits with him."

I wouldn't say I'm really a fan of his, but I'm damn sure a fan of how much more interesting he's made the FW division.

Your wife wants relations with GOAT - fact

If the UFC is looking to fix fights, why wouldn't they bother fixing Conor with a fight against one of those scary wrestlers you guys keep crying the fucking blues for him to face?

Seems that would do more to win the naysayers over, right?

If I was to fix a fight, I would pick "willing to play ball" over any particular fighting style.

Your wife wants relations with GOAT - fact

Nah. I think she said she dated a leprechaun back before she met me and wasn't impressed.

I'm quite certain that YOU want relations with Conor though. Good luck on your quest!

Not WEC Aldo who was in his prime, but I could see Conor doing it to current Aldo who barely wins by decision.

mj-laughing.gif

As for Conor, he should be careful not to prod a lion.

Nah. I think she said she dated a leprechaun back before she met me and wasn't impressed.

I'm quite certain that YOU want relations with Conor though. Good luck on your quest!

I Get it,you resent GOAT because your wife fu^ked a Irish man before you

You dont have to like Conor

But you MUST accept it

Conor Bless

Aldo should tank him for receiving only 4 minutes of punishment.

Call him Mystic Mack because he predicts dese tings

Conor's last 2 fights definitely looked fixed. That'll probably stop as soon as he gets a shot.

Yet you don't even have the slightest bit of proof that they were.

Man, I wish I had the gall to discredit the way a man fights in a cage like you do.

I Get it,you resent GOAT because your wife fu^ked a Irish man before you

You dont have to like Conor

But you MUST accept it

Conor Bless

Ha ha, gotta love the internet tough guys who will talk shit about someone's wife.

No worries buddy, and no resentment. I mean, if I resented people for getting f*cked by Irish men, I'd have to resent you. But honestly: Did you resent the fact that those men made you wear a wig and makeup before they bent you over? That he didn't think you were a pretty enough little boy without that stuff? I'm not judging you, just wondering if that's what's caused you to talk shit about people's wives online.

Other way around. Aldo will stop Conor in 4 minutes.

Ha ha, gotta love the internet tough guys who will talk shit about someone's wife.

No worries buddy, and no resentment. I mean, if I resented people for getting f*cked by Irish men, I'd have to resent you. But honestly: Did you resent the fact that those men made you wear a wig and makeup before they bent you over? That he didn't think you were a pretty enough little boy without that stuff? I'm not judging you, just wondering if that's what's caused you to talk shit about people's wives online.

dude he was obviously going maximum overtroll.

I think it would take 4 rounds.

dude he was obviously going maximum overtroll.

Gee, ya think?

I'll feed him a little, no big deal. Been awhile since I got to creatively call someone a little bitch on this forum. He's worthy of that designation.

Yet you don't even have the slightest bit of proof that they were.

Man, I wish I had the gall to discredit the way a man fights in a cage like you do.

That's right you don't have the gall to speak honestly like I do, boy. You're a hype train-hopping hobo without an opinion of your own.

Back