Conor: I'd stop Aldo in 4 minutes

Ha ha, gotta love the internet tough guys who will talk shit about someone's wife.

No worries buddy, and no resentment. I mean, if I resented people for getting f*cked by Irish men, I'd have to resent you. But honestly: Did you resent the fact that those men made you wear a wig and makeup before they bent you over? That he didn't think you were a pretty enough little boy without that stuff? I'm not judging you, just wondering if that's what's caused you to talk shit about people's wives online.

conor-mcgregor-laughing-300x225.png

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That's right you don't have the gall to speak honestly like I do, boy. You're a hype train-hopping hobo without an opinion of your own.

"I make claims in the absence of evidence. That makes me an independent thinker!" Did I get that correct?

It would be 3 minutes of this

45.gif

Followed by this

AldoMendesII.gif

Gee, ya think?

I'll feed him a little, no big deal. Been awhile since I got to creatively call someone a little bitch on this forum. He's worthy of that designation.

lol far be it from me to intervene then, thought you legit had your jimmies rustled, its so hard to tell whats serious and whats not with these mcgregor trolls running rampant.

a prediction win over Aldo is the last thing i'd believe, had he said someone else in the division i'd believe it

This place is going to get interesting when Conor gets that title.

Nerds. It's talk. He's not "overlooking" an opponent that he's training for day in and day out. You can say and think whatever the fuck you want and still be prepared for your opponent if you're putting the work in.

This guy is on like a permanent meth high! I mean what the fuck.. I hope Dana gives him the title shot after he wins this sunday.

Conor is trolling everyone. Know way he gives Aldo that much time.

Watch the fight. There's your evidence. Nothing more is needed.

The fight that millions of people observed yet failed to see in the manner in which you did? You, sir, are what is wrong with the modern world.

now if he can only stop yapping or more than 4 minutes.

LOL, dude who doesn't even have any top 5 win is gonna stop one of the top P4P fighters in 4 mins. Yeah, right

yeah-right-gif.gif

Why talk about it.. Just do it! He's setting himself up to crash and burn!

Back