Conor hits 170 on the dot

I don't even think Cowboy will be the bigger man tomorrow

Conor will be 175ish in the cage and Cowboy around the same

Cowboy's fictional size advantage is now gone as well, the only question now is how long it takes him to get KTFO

You do know how re-hydration works don't you..? The bigger man starving down to make weight gets some 24hrs to re-hydrate that his body as been starving for, and you think he'll come in around the same weight he weighed in 24hrs earlier...
giphy.gif

You do know how re-hydration works don't you..? The bigger man starving down to make weight gets some 24hrs to re-hydrate that his body as been starving for, and you think he'll come in around the same weight he weighed in 24hrs earlier...
giphy.gif
Yeah I do

And Cowboy's not cutting that much, he was 174 like yesterday

Why do y’all care if he was underweight or not? Just shut up and watch the fight tomorrow night yall complaining like bitches. Stop whining and act like the men you are damn I’m tired of seeing grown men act like pussies

Connor is in the 180s before cutting. Idiots here think he walks around at 160 range.

Why do y’all care if he was underweight or not? Just shut up and watch the fight tomorrow night yall complaining like bitches. Stop whining and act like the men you are damn I’m tired of seeing grown men act like pussies
Shut up, Pizza Time.

If Conor had to cut 10 lbs would be not look a little more drained? He looks as thick as he has through this whole lead up.

capture-20151213-040455.png

174 rehydrated and at FW ...
#Don'tBelieveHisLies

Damn, I thought he'd be 169.5. This changes everything.

Back