Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Sure TS, so the next pictures were photoshoppet?
Destruction of Mini Mendes, did you see the fight? You are satisfied with his performance? Beating a midget on 3 weeks?
Do you remember Conor getting taken down with ease multiple times? Do you remember Conor begging herb to stand them up? Do you remember Mini Mendes slicing Conors eye open?
Chad made a mistake and rushed that submission, Conor got a lucky escape and was able to capitalise.
Chad on a full camp would have mutilated Conman, don't come like Conor beat him with ease cause he clearly didn't. Go back and watch the fight and see how Conor was struggling.

Becoming double champ and never defending? Something to be proud of, zero title defences. Just shows what a Conman he is.
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Choke-1620942.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your heart must bleed seeing these

GTFOH nuthugger.

Conor is chiny, he is a weathered fighter. Hence why we saw what we saw, he gets cracked, he gets dropped, he's on his way out.

Timestamped

It’s almost as if you said, what I really wanted to say in a more blunt way. And I don’t think I want to say that but we gotta be honest with ourselves in a sport like this. Some guys just can’t last as long as others, at least in this level of competition.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Sure TS, so the next pictures were photoshoppet?

GTFOH nuthugger.

yeah Chad was putting it on him in his guard. I bet Chad landed more strokes altogether in those two rounds. He also landed the right hand on Conor a good amount of times considering the reach differences.

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
Stop existing

Conor vs Diego

They can do it on the Africa card before the 3 title fights
Or maybe Even against Mike Perry.

Stop existing
To be fair seeing him KO Aldo was one of the, or perhaps the most crazy sports moment I’ve ever seen. Been watching Aldo since before he beat Like Brown and I really can’t think of anytime we had ever seen him rocked before that point.
It’s about as big a thing to see live as Anderson’s triangle/arm bar on Chael but it’s almost the exact opposite situation lol

If McGregor does win, it will be unfortunate for Dustin because instead of giving McGregor his credit, they'll instead disrespect Dustin and call him "overrated" or "past his prime", because that's how those idiots react. Its called the McGregor effect, take Mendes for example, did he look someone who "came off the couch" ???
Excuses
"Conor gassed out trying to ko Diaz"
"Conor lost to Khabib because he was partying 24/7"
"Conor lost because Dustin kicked his legs"

It appears to go both ways, surprised this isn't more recent in your mind considering the Dustin fight was like 5 months ago

Last edited:
I dislike Conor and I root for him to get knocked stiff in pretty much every fight but I won’t be that bothered if he wins. Conor fans on the other hand would probably kill themselves if he lost the rubber match as he’d be in no man’s land.

It’s almost as if you said, what I really wanted to say in a more blunt way. And I don’t think I want to say that but we gotta be honest with ourselves in a sport like this. Some guys just can’t last as long as others, at least in this level of competition.
Gotta be to the point, Conor simply cat keep up

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
Not that many likes Dustin THAT much that we will be inconsolable if mctapper makes it out of this one somehow

yeah Chad was putting it on him in his guard. I bet Chad landed more strokes altogether in those two rounds. He also landed the right hand on Conor a good amount of times considering the reach differences.
Exactly, they wont go back and watch the fight cause they wanna forget the fact that Conor begged Herb to stand them up, cause he was gassing and struggling down then.

Nah Canor will lose again and his cuck fans will just talk about how it doesn't matter cause Canor has more money and motivated Canor would be goat. Then go back and masterbate to the aldo/Alvarez fights like they always do. <36>

Nah Canor will lose again and his cuck fans will just talk about how it doesn't matter cause Canor has more money and motivated Canor would be goat. Then go back and masterbate to the aldo/Alvarez fights like they always do. <36>
And they will move onto Leon

Back