Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.

The desperation in this post is palpable lol

AgileHighlevelFurseal-max-1mb.gif

More like took it for a walk...

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
You shouldn't be allowed to post threads for at least a month.

<Deported1>

I don't think there are very many core, long-time MMA fans that are fans of Conor; at least not the ones still calling him the GOAT. You pretty much have to be either believing what you want to believe or terribly ignorant and noobish of the fight game to think that.

Conor is super capable and can win but he’s regressed and I feel like his confidence and aura are really weakened. I think everyone knows Conor is capable of great things but he’s not a great athlete at 155 and has some very exploitable weaknesses. He could even reclaim gold but I don’t see him fighting for that much longer or putting on another big win streak. He put way too much pressure on himself and folded into it. You can never fully come back after a downfall like his, but I will always tune in to watch him fight even though I don’t like him personally. Conor fanatics are ultimately bad for the sport I feel. I don’t like the stupid pressers, I don’t like the forced beefs, I don’t like the callouts, I don’t like stupid matchmaking. But ultimately Conor was just trying to make a name for himself and fulfill his wildest dreams, and he did.

1298057124.0.jpg

9f2cdc9d-52db-4f62-8517-a05739d71178.jpg

I'm a Conor fan. Hell I even got Conor merch and I never bought anyone elses merch. But I cannot agree with you TS, Conor's finished. He's a shell of his former self. No evolution, slow staggard, relying on his left. He isn't going to evolve in 3 to 4 months of training. Sure maybe he can get his hop back, but I don't think it's going to be enough. He should have fought someone out of the top 5. Nate at 155lbs would have been good.
<BC1>

A reasonable (realistic and probably adult) Conor fan.

Once in a lifetime

<mma1>

The haters have been right three times out of four in the last five years.

Problem is, he can only be the big draw for so long if he continues to lose, which is what will happen unless he does go to fighting has-beens.
Nate would like to have a word with you.

Took Nate soul LOL, I am guessing the only fights you watch are when Conor is fighting.
Jorge beat Diaz up worse than Conor, as did RDA. Heck even Leon beat up Diaz worse than Conman. Start watching other fights
FyG.gif

<Dany07>
<[analyzed}>

I guess I’m not a conor hater. Just a Conor doubter. If he wins, I’ll be fine. I’ll just be surprised.

complete loadgargling desperation of hope...
how many fights has he won at LW again?

Reactions: lsa
Back