Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

P
I doubt anyone hates Conor.
OTOH,
I have no doubt there's a legion who hate Conor nuthuggers and their thread makers.

If I were Jose Aldo, I’d probably hate Conor to be honest. I wonder if they ever patched things up. Aldo should have never went down in weight. His losses at 135 have looked worse than 145 and he should gun for a Mcgregor rematch, I still want to see it.

Doostin and hees sniff te jahckstrahp styole is joost annuyin ta deal wiff, ya?

oi mean, u sow me in derr, muy fiit was an Amarcin footbohl, me calf wuz da soize of Doostin’s peahead ye fookin foohool.

A donation not a det

after conor knocks out pee head the narrative will change to "well he lost to khabib"
sherdog is too obvious,KO first round,LW title in 6 months,snoozeman head right after
tenor.gif

What's Conor's best KO? Denis Siver?

In reverse chronological order:
1) A well past washed-up Cerrone.
2) Sloppy, aggressive, out-of-shape Alvarez who just kept walking into punches.
3) Aldo, who lost his cool, dropped his hands, and finished setting himself up for the counter-KO by throwing punches like a drunken novice.
4) Mendes, who was way ahead until the sloppiest and least advisable guard pull in memory let a stuffed-on-the-ground Conor up, and who then proceeded to offer no defense to Conor's completely gassed pillow-fists, instead holding his hands in front of his eyes and then dropping them like he was about to start banging on some drums.
5) Siver.
6) Poirier I, where Dustin tried the innovative defense to an uppercut of ducking so low that the uppercut became a legal elbow to the back of the head.

Conor's entire reputation as a big UFC finisher is built on opponents who gave it their all trying to be knocked out.

Ya know, this upcoming fight really doesn’t matter that much to me. At least after Khabib quit, Dustin beat Conor in a better way then anyone else has in MMA. It’s different when one style can obviously stifle ones offense, but Porier once a victim beat Conor at his own game pretty quickly and won both rounds by the numbers.
It either says Conor isn’t as good as he once was, or the Floyd and Khabib fight changed his style so much that now he can’t fight the way he used too.
Also, Porier has been KO’d a few times and normally beats people down instead of one shot KO’s, so him dropping Conor and making sure he slept on the ground was kind of weird to see when Dustin couldn’t drop Dan Hooker (and let’s be honest Dustin vs Hooker should have been a draw) and then to see Chandler smash Hooker in a round was crazy.
if Conor loses I think he’s going to fight Chandler, if he beats Dustin this time I still don’t think it’s enough to make up for what happened earlier this year.
Conor is chiny, he is a weathered fighter. Hence why we saw what we saw, he gets cracked, he gets dropped, he's on his way out.

Timestamped

P

If I were Jose Aldo, I’d probably hate Conor to be honest. I wonder if they ever patched things up. Aldo should have never went down in weight. His losses at 135 have looked worse than 145 and he should gun for a Mcgregor rematch, I still want to see it.
If ever a fighter was beaten before stepping foot in the Octagon. He will be very embarrassed for being such an amateur at the art of gamesmanship.

Talking about Aldo, I'm reminded of RDA who was also so riled by Conor and his trash talking.

Hot headed South Americans!

Win? Thats a loss, the old man was still standing and continued sipping his drink, completely unfazed after taking Conor's best left.

Conor lost that clean, hence why he had to buy the pub to bar him. Only way Conman could beat him, was with MONEY
Point taken.

He's good for the sport in terms of keeping it exciting but the people who seem to beat him tend to retire or fight a lot less. Mcgregor made enough money not to fight anymore so I appreciate it when he still competes. I even don't mind if he only does superfights against other diminished named fighters once a year but his competitive spirit will not allow him to do so.
Problem is, he can only be the big draw for so long if he continues to lose, which is what will happen unless he does go to fighting has-beens.

Win or lose, asking someone if they're a big Conor fan is a great way to find out if they're a douchebag or not.

Problem is, he can only be the big draw for so long if he continues to lose, which is what will happen unless he does go to fighting has-beens.
Other problem is that building your sport around an asshole always has long-term problems. It encourages bad behavior not just in Conor but in any fighter desperate to get a leg up on their own talent.Giving Conor another fight after the dolly-through-the-bus-window incident was and is making a mockery of MMA; that would have been felony assault, felony damage to property, and a lifetime suspension in any sport promoting itself as a sport. There's plenty of room for spectacle in MMA, but it still needs to be a sport first at the highest levels for the long term health of the industry. The UFC learned that pretty quickly after it was no longer primarily a Gracie promotion machine, and it could stand a reminder from time to time.

Chad Mendes was knocked out by Aldo two times, the second knock out simply came during the bell and wasn't registered as proper stoppage. Conor McGregor literally looked like he was two weight classes above Mendes and his chin was miles better at that point of time. Because Aldo destoryed almost all other competetion, Chad had his time to shine, but in retrospect he was literally in the wrong weight class, while probably not being able to fight at 135. So Chad Mendes would lose to any Conor in almost any scenario.

If he wins they will jump on excuses immediately just like usual. "Lucky punch, full camp Mendes, fixed fight, only beats midgets" etc..

The haters will once again marvel at the GOAT's unquestioned superiority. They'll be cryin' and dyin' while I'll be LOLin' and ballin' with all the money I make when Conor KO's this Dustin fella.

Back