Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

Dude don't catch that bait man, this is a Conor-hating Troll. lol
Watch the fight for yourselves again, look at how hard it was for Conor to put away a 2 week guy smaller than him.
Look at him on the floor begging Herb "Stand me ooop, I cannot breathe, this little midget as battering me, if he had a full cam id be fooooked"

Look how easy Chad took the bitch down, imagine little Frankie, no wonder why Conor ran away from the midgets at FW, he was scared of smaller men like Frankie.

after conor knocks out pee head the narrative will change to "well he lost to khabib"
sherdog is too obvious,KO first round,LW title in 6 months,snoozeman head right after

Watch the fight for yourselves again, look at how hard it was for Conor to put away a 2 week guy smaller than him.
Look at him on the floor begging Herb "Stand me ooop, I cannot breathe, this little midget as battering me, if he had a full cam id be fooooked"

Look how easy Chad took the bitch down, imagine little Frankie, no wonder why Conor ran away from the midgets at FW, he was scared of smaller men like Frankie.

Bro I don't think I've ever seen your name without a 2x yellow card Lol.

after conor knocks out pee head the narrative will change to "well he lost to khabib"
sherdog is too obvious,KO first round,LW title in 6 months,snoozeman head right after
Lost to Diaz, and Dustin twice

Cant wait, yo u lot will have to move on to Leon Edwards. Must suck for you guys, few weeks away and already coming out the shadows in hope your boy can pull off a miracle

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
You are making Conor out to be like the GOAT Chael Sonnen: Undefeated and Undisputed. Conor has been defeated 5 times.

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
Did you actually write that title? Because it's the only thing more dumb than the rest of the shit you decided was worth posting, i can't stand kids these days, dramatic little shits.

Destruction of Mini Mendes, did you see the fight? You are satisfied with his performance? Beating a midget on 3 weeks?
Do you remember Conor getting taken down with ease multiple times? Do you remember Conor begging herb to stand them up? Do you remember Mini Mendes slicing Conors eye open?
Chad made a mistake and rushed that submission, Conor got a lucky escape and was able to capitalise.
Chad on a full camp would have mutilated Conman, don't come like Conor beat him with ease cause he clearly didn't. Go back and watch the fight and see how Conor was struggling.

Becoming double champ and never defending? Something to be proud of, zero title defences. Just shows what a Conman he is.
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Choke-1620942.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your heart must bleed seeing these
Conman all you want, still one of only a handful of double champs.... Not a whole lot of shame in losing to these three^^^^

Lol, but Conor nuthuggers are already inconsolable.
<{outtahere}>
I cant wait for 10th July, Sherdog will meltdown either way. Conor wins, we will never hear the end of it. It will be a living hell on here.
Conor looses we get eternal peace with the odd nuthugger popping up for a quick whackamole

Back