Conor haters will be inconsolable when he beats Dustin

Lost to Diaz, and Dustin twice

Cant wait, yo u lot will have to move on to Leon Edwards. Must suck for you guys, few weeks away and already coming out the shadows in hope your boy can pull off a miracle
took nate soul in the rematch and lost to dustin once:confused:

That old man he punched in the pub may well be his last win until he starts fighting cans.

He won't beat anyone good unless he moves back down in weight to fight FW again.

His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown
Actually it was more the fact he thought he earned a titleshot by beating a shopworn, chinny, coming off two losses, finished twice, outside his natural weightclass, double-digit-losses-having Cowboy.

I'm a Conor fan. Hell I even got Conor merch and I never bought anyone elses merch. But I cannot agree with you TS, Conor's finished. He's a shell of his former self. No evolution, slow staggard, relying on his left. He isn't going to evolve in 3 to 4 months of training. Sure maybe he can get his hop back, but I don't think it's going to be enough. He should have fought someone out of the top 5. Nate at 155lbs would have been good.

His destruction of mini Mendes hurt them. His annihilation of Aldo deflated them. Becoming double champ depressed them. His 40 second butchering of Cowboy had them crying it was a new world order fix in a psychotic meltdown but this, this will be their lowest point.

They will be utterly inconsolable and I cannot wait. They've got it wrong so many times before you'd think their tears couldn't possibly get any more delicious but they can and they will. Conor fans have had too many great nights to count but this will be the greatest of them all.
I’m surprised you can type so legibly whilst receiving a Roman helmet from McNuggets

That old man he punched in the pub may well be his last win until he starts fighting cans.

He won't beat anyone good unless he moves back down in weight to fight FW again.
Win? Thats a loss, the old man was still standing and continued sipping his drink, completely unfazed after taking Conor's best left.

Conor lost that clean, hence why he had to buy the pub to bar him. Only way Conman could beat him, was with MONEY

I feel that Conor will get Dustin this time around making it 2 to 1 in Conors favor in thea share of fights.

Love him or Hate him but Conor winning is much better for the sport and everyone should root for him.

Love him or Hate him but Conor winning is much better for the sport and everyone should root for him.
How is it better? He gets an immediate rematch and holds up the LW division. Great

The only benefit I see of Conor winning, is him getting a title shot and making Oliveira rich.

Only his fanboys still care about him winning

Someone seems to be reflecting their own feelings when Dustin feeds Conor another bedtime story in the cage...

Conor-Knockout.jpg

Just resting, stupid ref. saved Kebab.

He's good for the sport in terms of keeping it exciting but the people who seem to beat him tend to retire or fight a lot less. Mcgregor made enough money not to fight anymore so I appreciate it when he still competes. I even don't mind if he only does superfights against other diminished named fighters once a year but his competitive spirit will not allow him to do so.

I doubt anyone hates Conor.
OTOH,
I have no doubt there's a legion who hate Conor nuthuggers and their thread makers.

Ya know, this upcoming fight really doesn’t matter that much to me. At least after Khabib quit, Dustin beat Conor in a better way then anyone else has in MMA. It’s different when one style can obviously stifle ones offense, but Porier once a victim beat Conor at his own game pretty quickly and won both rounds by the numbers.
It either says Conor isn’t as good as he once was, or the Floyd and Khabib fight changed his style so much that now he can’t fight the way he used too.
Also, Porier has been KO’d a few times and normally beats people down instead of one shot KO’s, so him dropping Conor and making sure he slept on the ground was kind of weird to see when Dustin couldn’t drop Dan Hooker (and let’s be honest Dustin vs Hooker should have been a draw) and then to see Chandler smash Hooker in a round was crazy.
if Conor loses I think he’s going to fight Chandler, if he beats Dustin this time I still don’t think it’s enough to make up for what happened earlier this year.

Back