Conor haters used to talk about him against Chad or Aldo

Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.
He mark all his fans livers that's for sure

Yeah!!! He's totally the best...

I can't believed how awesome Conor is!!!

He's the best! Doesn't matter how he performs, he's just the best because people like him!

Oooohhhhh, I love Conor sooooo much!!!
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

we all agree living in Minnesota suck, we are sorry for your life.
Might be cold up here but at least we fuck outside the family tree ;-)

...goddamn hillbillies...

(Please read in a hillbilly-caveman voice):
Yes!
Minnesota suck!
Carolina not suck! Real urban metropolis!!
Must find cousin to "take a walk" in woods with! (And yes your inbred, extra-knuckled fingers pulled off air-quotes)

Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.
Lol ? Out of all the Connor troll threads you come out with this ? I’m surprised you haven’t brought up his fights with Dennis Siver and Diego Brandao

Thread like these stay and when i made a thread saying whats people opinion about who would replace tony or khabib it got deleted
It’s sherdog mate, trolling threads go to the top
You should’ve said a bunch of racist shit, they would’ve stickied it

But literally no one including Conor or his fans thinks he can win those fights (and he already got smoked against Khabib) so who cares? Honestly Conor looked like a better fighter in the lead up to Chad and Aldo anyways

Back