Conor haters used to talk about him against Chad or Aldo

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.

P0QFEvK.gif

He's made an even bigger mark on the panic-wrestling and track and field world.

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

Yeah!!! He's totally the best...

I can't believed how awesome Conor is!!!

He's the best! Doesn't matter how he performs, he's just the best because people like him!

Oooohhhhh, I love Conor sooooo much!!!

Yeah!!! He's totally the best...

I can't believed how awesome Conor is!!!

He's the best! Doesn't matter how he performs, he's just the best because people like him!

Oooohhhhh, I love Conor sooooo much!!!
we all agree living in Minnesota suck, we are sorry for your life.

Conor McGregor he can't be beat

The man has a sneaker deal in a sport where they fight barefoot, he's that awesome.

Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.

Literally just a few minutes ago you posted your list of the top three FWs, and Aldo didn't even make the list. You have absolutely no room to talk about "haters" or point out logic discrepancies.

Can we please have a Conor board, where Conor and only Conor threds go, and leave it off the rest of the site.

Literally just a few minutes ago you posted your top three BWs, and Aldo didn't even make the list. You have absolutely no room to talk about "haters" or point out logic discrepancies.
I've never talked about bantemweights and Aldo is a featherweight.

As time passes things change everyday.

I was really disappointed the Aldo/Conor fight ended so quick, and was really hoping for a rematch like, you know, dana has given literally every other long standing champ up to that point EXCEPT Aldo. The Chad fight went the way I expected, if Conor could survive a round, Chad wouldn't be able to pull it off due the bullshit last second 'SeE CoNooR CaN BeAt WrEsTlErS!' the UFC pulled. They should have had a fair Chad/Edgar/literally any other contender in the division before giving Conor a title shot, but w/e money is money.

Conor could have been the fw goat. Nobody can touch him there but the man suffered too much making 145 and he wanted to become legendary rather quickly. Winning 2 belts consecutively will get you there fast.

As for the future, imo McGregor will have good wins at lw/ww but he will also get his heart broken like a 16 year old girl with some bad, humiliating losses.

Back