Conor haters used to talk about him against Chad or Aldo

Thread like these stay and when i made a thread saying whats people opinion about who would replace tony or khabib it got deleted

If Conor had an answer for that awesome double leg, that Conor/GSP fight would be a mesmerising 10 mins or so until GSP submitted him.

He's made an even bigger mark on the panic-wrestling and track and field world.

6elwYrAe2BXS7Jn_fmygjJR1liWf85P3fS8Ljw19D18.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif
He was being conservative with his energy!

Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.
33 000 comments in 6 years?. seriously does no one have a job?

The twin cities (St.Paul-Minneapolis) actually considered a nicer place to live than Raleigh, NC (Raleigh is supposed to be very nice as well)
Raleigh is consider the #1 place to live in the US. I guess it's according to the publication.

Raleigh is consider the #1 place to live in the US. I guess it's according to the publication.
I just checked online they are both top 10 but I looked on CNBC and business insider and they had the twin cities ahead of Raleigh in both but I agree living in rural MN must suck and the winters are not everyone’s cup of tea. I’m sure it depends on publication and criteria.

Yep, just like shit makes a mark on toilet paper!

You’re actually not wrong. There was an extended period of time where the next guy was the guy, no matter what, to Mcgoober haters.

Now they talk about him against Khabib or GSP. He has clearly exceeded even THEIR expectations. Hate him all you want, he is making a mark on the sport.

You mean back when he was starving himself near to death? lol

It's almost like he's went up a weight class....also his stans are the ones always saying he's going to beat Khabib and GSP, don't paint a different picture

Back