Conor has been handpicking opponents his entire UFC run

Yet all the experts on sherdog were tipping eddie. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isnt it. Gtfo
I’m a huge Conor hater and had him all day in that fight, it was the easiest style match up for him at 155 at the time. Don’t be mad cause I know more about mma then you do.

I don't remember specifically (I never said Eddie was the favorite), but NO ONE said Alvarez was an easy, hand-picked fight at that time.
A lot of people thought it was easy fight. Anyone that isn’t a casual anyways.

brimage was 3-0 in the UFC and it was conor's 1st UFC fight, siver was just a warmup. mendes was like the number 2 guy in the division short notice or not, nate is a hard fight for any pure striker.

not even gonna bother explaining more because you're just making a bunch of excuses and discrediting because you're sad as fuck.

Nate is a gatekeeper who should be at LW and Cerrone is a washed gatekeeper. Mendes literally got off his couch to fight Conor.

You are cherry picking just as much as the op.

Can you please run down every other win he has and why that opponent sucked too? Specifically Eddie, Aldo, Holloway and Poirier but I’d like to see (and I know you believe) you explain how all 21 of his wins were somehow flukes and his opponent was the better fighter.

Seriously?

I'd like to hear your opinion on some other subjects. Did the americans land on the moon in 69? Would you vaccinate your children? Was 9/11 an inside job?

If you are trolling then good work bud because you definitely got me.

Yes, yes, yes, no,

A lot of people thought it was easy fight. Anyone that isn’t a casual anyways.

Garbage. Send time-stamped posts or else that's just 20/20 hindsight bias. I never saw any posts calling Eddie an easy fight. He'd just finished RDA in the first round.

You might want to look up what factually actually means, especially since you 're calling me unintelligent in the same sentence. I would say I'm definitely a contributing member of society considering my town wouldn't have had fireworks if it wasn't from my generous contribution this past summer. I also do pay quite a bit in taxes. Not everyone on here is in momma's basement which is factually correct.

Why would I need to look it up, it's so obvious to me.

See what I did there?

No?

Here I'll help you.

Just kidding, I won't.

You're a bum, who likes to argue on forums but provide no substance to their arguments.

The worst kind of person on a forum. A troll.

I'd also be willing to play big bank take little bank, the loser never posts on these forums again.

Ball is in your court.

Conor haters need to be flogged. The OP is a dumbass.

Cowboy was a cherry pick

He did normally benefit from fighting strikers, but he has fought tough guys mostly

This place is laughable lol

Nutthugging halfwits that think he's indestructible, despite evidence clearly showing otherwise

Also hating trolls that think he is a bum that beats cans, despite showing otherwise

He is a cunt

But a cunt that can fight brilliantly

Still khabib bless

The only thing laughable is you still having that AV when everyone in this motherfucker called you out to back up your nonsense and bet on Cowboy. I offered Conor by KO/TKO vs all other results.

Know your roll and shut your mouth.

[smull1]

Garbage. Send time-stamped posts or else that's just 20/20 hindsight bias. I never saw any posts calling Eddie an easy fight. He'd just finished RDA in the first round.
So what if he finished RDA in the first. Dude gets dropped in every fight and is very one dimensional as a striker with average takedowns. I don’t have to show you anything, it was very favourable for Connor style wise. I don’t have bias when I pick fights and I can’t stand Conor. Many people on these forums thought the same.

Haha short and sweet man. I dont think the ufc involved themselves in giving Eddie the shot. Who else at the Time?

Ferguson, he was on a 7 fight win streak, and was available to fight. He fought just a week after Eddie fought RDA.

He beat prime Aldo, fought prime Khabib and signed on for prime RDA

You can have reasonable questions about the fights that got him to those positions but at the end of the day he has signed on for the most difficult fights available to him as well as the Cerrone/Siver type of stylistic layups

Since you’re on it. I believed Eddie shouldn’t have gotten the title shot in the first place. I do believe it was trying to keep the LW title in the hands of a favorable match up for Conor.

Again, give a link to your time-stamped posts where you gave the following theory:
  • Eddie would be any easy opponent for Conor.
  • RDA is the UFC champ. He's on a 5-win streak, including the only KO of Bendo in MMA history
  • Somehow Eddie will easily beat RDA, though RDA is on a tear and Eddie is an overrated chump
  • Then Conor will beat Eddie just as the UFC brass planned in a smoke-filled room wearing tin-foiled hats
It's amazing what some people give themselves credit for here.

I give him a pass on getting lucky with Eddie Alvarez upsetting RDA, but other than that yeah pretty much aside from title fights against Aldo/Khabib.

So what if he finished RDA in the first. Dude gets dropped in every fight and is very one dimensional as a striker with average takedowns. I don’t have to show you anything, it was very favourable for Connor style wise. I don’t have bias when I pick fights and I can’t stand Conor. Many people on these forums thought the same.

Nope. Show proof or we can safely assume you're lying or simply recalling things with a heavy dose of hindsight bias. Sure, some picked Conor to win, but no one was saying Eddie was an easy, hand-picked opponent.

Again, give a link to your time-stamped posts where you gave the following theory:
  • Eddie would be any easy opponent for Conor.
  • RDA is the UFC champ. He's on a 5-win streak, including the only KO of Bendo in MMA history
  • Somehow Eddie will easily beat RDA, though RDA is on a tear and Eddie is an overrated chump
  • Then Conor will beat Eddie just as the UFC brass planned in a smoke-filled room wearing tin-foiled hats
It's amazing what some people give themselves credit for here.

Here is a post of mine before RDA pulled out of UFC 196. I’ll be waiting for your apology.

It's so the UFC can give Eddie the title shot of Conor wins. They want to have best match ups with the excuse because of rankings. If Conor wins Nurmi is going to get he Edgar treatment, and someone like Bendo will be banned from a return to LW.

Edit: here is another post before 205. It’s lacks context. It’s in a response to a thread where Kav claims Eddie was an easier fight doe Conor than RDA would have been.

At the very least Irish Edmond believes this. It's the only reason Eddie was given the title shot.

Last edited:
Back