Conor got up from his 500k couch and made donald look cannish

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The king is back im sorry but this is conor 2.0 . Hes going to take over 170 and then destroy khabib so easy. Noone finishes donald in 40 seconds not even hisgirl, conor has to be god . Khabib is lucky conor got tired yeah

Beating Cerrone = conor has to be god

Who knew
Now what about ending hunger and get world peace

Also if its about time and it make Conor god..
I guess Justin is Jesus and Tony the holy spirit...

Conor Nuthuggers have to be the most delusional of all time

What the living fuck is this bullshit?

Conor can beat Khabib. See first takedown he defended and third round.

Tony can beat Khabib also.

Conor 2.0 will do better in rematch. No doubt. Fight IQ is too high for that not to be the case.

Conor can beat Khabib. See first takedown he defended and third round.

Tony can beat Khabib also.

Conor 2.0 will do better in rematch. No doubt. Fight IQ is too high for that not to be the case.
The third round where he committed the most fouls in ufc history and still didn't land anything of significance?

Lol... Conor is an amateur level fighter compared to khabib and neither him nor any of his delusional fans actually think he could win the fight.

The third round where he committed the most fouls in ufc history and still didn't land anything of significance?

Lol... Conor is an amateur level fighter compared to khabib and neither him nor any of his delusional fans actually think he could win the fight.

Incorrect. Conor landed significant strikes in that round. You are factually incorrect.

And if Conor is an amateur level fighter compared to Khabib, Khabib’s win doesn’t matter in the slightest, right? Might as well scratch it off his resume.

Joker.

Incorrect. Conor landed significant strikes in that round. You are factually incorrect.
Do me a favor and show me Conor's biggest highlights of that round, none of his pathetic strikes even stopped Khabib in his tracks, he would've been mauled like usual if he didn't factually commit the most uncalled fouls in ufc history.

i assume you haven't seen all the threads about Conor beating Usman, and Pacman in boxing because Cerrone

Cerrone is long past his prime and Conor is still a top tier fighter.

Every top 5 LW beats Cerrone right now.

Do me a favor and show me Conor's biggest highlights of that round, none of his pathetic strikes even stopped Khabib in his tracks, he would've been mauled like usual if he didn't factually commit the most uncalled fouls in ufc history.

Moving the goalposts. He landed strikes of significance. You lied. Got your facts wrong.

Don’t try and post your way around that.

Moving the goalposts. He landed strikes of significance. You lied. Got your facts wrong.

Don’t try and post your way around that.
The fact that your only argument to stand on is pretentious semantics of Conor landing "mma significant strikes" to show that he actually did something significant in that round shows that you know Conor doesn't have shit for Khabib. Significant strikes recorded in a fight =/= landing something actually significant. He didn't even stop Khabib in his tracks with any of those strikes.

In fact, Khabib had the most impactful strikes of that round with his check hooks and jabs. Conor blew up his statsheet with useless teeps.

The fact that your only argument to stand on is pretentious semantics of Conor landing "mma significant strikes" to show that he actually did something significant in that round shows that you know Conor doesn't have shit for Khabib. Significant strikes recorded in a fight =/= landing something actually significant. He didn't even stop Khabib in his tracks with any of those strikes.

The strikes were of significance. It’s not semantics. They are counted as such.

You’ve clearly got an agenda calling Conor an amateur level fighter.

The strikes were of significance. It’s not semantics. They are counted as such.
Just because a strike is counted as significant under a mma system doesn't actually mean that they did anything to Khabib. Your argument is all semantics because you know none of Conor's strikes that round actually impacted Khabib.

Just because a strike is counted as significant under a mma system doesn't actually mean that they did anything to Khabib. Your argument is all semantics because you know none of Conor's strikes that round actually impacted Khabib.

Okay, let’s get rid of significant strikes then and stop scoring them because well... they aren’t really significant at all most of the time.

Sit down.

Okay, let’s get rid of significant strikes then and stop scoring them because well... they aren’t really significant at all most of the time.

Sit down.
Dude, you might actually be retarded. Significant strikes (even useless teeps by Conor counted as significant strikes) =/= landing something of significance in that round.

You must not know much about MMA if your only argument to stand on is the wording of something. Come back when you have actual evidence of Conor doing something impactful to Khabib in that round other than those fouls.

Dude, you might actually be retarded. Significant strikes (even useless teeps by Conor counted as significant strikes) =/= landing something of significance in that round.

You must not know much about MMA if your only argument to stand on is the wording of something. Come back when you have actual evidence of Conor doing something impactful to Khabib in that round other than those fouls.

You skipped over my point. Why?

I think those teeps took a tiny bit of wind out of Khabib. They looked impactful to me. They were counted as such.

You have a strong anti-Conor agenda. All I did was say that he can do better in the rematch. Meanwhile, you are being a dumbfuck by calling Conor an amateur level fighter when he clearly is not.

You skipped over my point. Why?
Maybe if you weren't trying to move the goalposts with your non-mma semantics argument you'd see that I addressed it in the first paragraph, I expected more out of a 2006 account to be honest.

Maybe if you weren't trying to move the goalposts with your non-mma semantics argument you'd see that I addressed it in the first paragraph, I expected more out of a 2006 account to be honest.

It’s not semantics. I already explained this to you.

If you don’t believe in the way that the strikes are counted, you’ve got an issue. You’re either on board with it or you ain’t. Which is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back