Conor got up from his 500k couch and made donald look cannish

You skipped over my point. Why?

I think those teeps took a tiny bit of wind out of Khabib. They looked impactful to me. They were counted as such.

You have a strong anti-Conor agenda. All I did was say that he can do better in the rematch. Meanwhile, you are being a dumbfuck by calling Conor an amateur level fighter when he clearly is not.
Let me do my own version of your argument against me, why would you lie? You're factually incorrect, I never called Conor an amateur level fighter, I said he's an amateur level fighter in comparison to khabib. Which is factual.

Let me do my own version of your argument against me, why would you lie? You're factually incorrect, I never called Conor an amateur level fighter, I said he's an amateur level fighter in comparison to khabib. Which is factual.

How is it factual when he’s a professional fighter as well, dummy? Who has won world championships in multiple weight classes, in multiple orgs.

You’re clearly a Conor hater. Meanwhile, I like both fighters and think they are both great. I want them to run it back.

Clear agenda.

If Conor was that shit, you can scratch that name off Khabib’s resume then. It means nothing. You are also making Khabib look stupid in that case... cause why was he in there with an amateur? I thought his level was higher than that.

How is it factual when he’s a professional fighter as well, dummy? Who has won world championships in multiple weight classes, in multiple orgs.

You’re clearly a Conor hater. Meanwhile, I like both fighters and think they are both great. I want them to run it back.

Clear agenda.
I'm not a Conor hater, I think he could actually beat a lot of top contenders at LW and his striking game is on a different level. I can just see things with a clear eyed view, he has nothing for Khabib and only idiots think he has anything for Khabib at all. I'd rather see him against Masvidal or Gaethje

You’re not a Conor hater, but you’re shitting all over him and calling him an amateur in comparison to Khabib when he’s clearly not.

Conor is a high level, professional fighter. He’s not some fucking scrub in comparison. Pack it in.

Back