Conor fans = chael fans?

Big difference between the two fan bases. Chael fans know that Chael's trash talking and persona is magnified when he gets on the mic. It's part of his gimmick. They also realize he's a very intelligent dude off camera who knows how to strategize.

Conor fans on the other hand think that Conor wakes up acting the way he does, talking the way he does. That he walks around like a bonafide bad arse. They don't realize that Conor takes his charismatic side and also magnifies it times 10 just like Chael did. It's not being fake, it's helping push your brand. A lot of Conor fans don't get that. Then they have the audacity to make fun of WWE fans.

Conor realized something early on...he's in the UFC surrounded by other talented fighters. When you're in that position, how do you set yourself apart? I've watched early Conor interviews pre-UFC...it's definitely not the same guy we see today. Hats off to Conor for learning about the business though.

Everything here is kind of true, except the idea that Connor fans dont know he's ramping it up to sell tickets. Everyone knows. And Chael fans pahlease, Chael talked so much shit but that cheating bastards fans could not handle a single bad word said about the guy. A lot of Chael fans took everything he said as the gospel truth.

Chael was actually entertaining, and anyone with a brain new it was a character. Conor fans seem to actually believe his "hype" with the 'Conor bless' nonsense

To go more in-depth: I personally hate that Conor is flying around on private jets with the owners and supposedly 'unbiased' promoters of the UFC. Hanging out with them like they are best friends. While, he is bringing in eyeballs, no fighter should be given that sort of favouritism.

Last edited:
Are these fans the same ppl?

Notice they have same sense of humor. (Hyping up an overrated fighter)

Are all these conor fans just chael fans with new man crush?

Are there any ppl who like one n dislike the other?

Chael hyped himself when he destroyed Anderson Silva for 4 1/2 rounds. Hard to say he's overrated after that performance.

I don't care for either

Sonnen was the more entertaining trash talker and he didn't really become big until he backed it up against the champ. I do believe both fan bases have similarities.

Blows my mind how many people confuse The GOAT's fans with people having a good time with the hype.

I like Conor's fighting style better but Chael was the ultimate in trash talk. Conor would be cooler if he toned it down just a tad and trained with Chael hard in wrestling for the next 2yrs.

I kinda like Conor, but I disliked Chael a lot, almost as much as this imbecil thread.

Are these fans the same ppl?

Notice they have same sense of humor. (Hyping up an overrated fighter)

Are all these conor fans just chael fans with new man crush?

Are there any ppl who like one n dislike the other?

I like Conor. I don't like Chael.

Sonnen was a cheat. He ran his mouth but it seemed scripted. Conor is saying what he actually thinks. There is a big difference.

I like Chael and pay no attention to Conor (unless he's fighting in the Octagon).

conor fans = 50% trolls / 50% wwe fans / 10% actual fans

You're saying something extraordinary and I don't know what it is.

50%+50%+10%= not possible.

I like Conor but I don't think he defies universal laws.

I'm his fan because he's fun to watch. Out of the ring it doesn't bother me at all. God forbid a fighter is a showman.

Back