Conor fans = chael fans?

grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Are these fans the same ppl?

Notice they have same sense of humor. (Hyping up an overrated fighter)

Are all these conor fans just chael fans with new man crush?

Are there any ppl who like one n dislike the other?

I like both. I like fighters who promote themselves and have fun with all the bullshit. People take it way too seriously.

It's also fun to watch all the crying about it on here. No reason to get panties in a twist about a fighter pumping their own names up. Going along with the fun is a far better strategy.

I'm a Conor fan. Not a fan of Chael. Although some of the things Chael said were obviously quite funny, I don't really like him for his long use of PEDs.

I don't like Conor, but I've accepted him as my lord and savior.

Chael is just a cheater, liar, felon, and overall, a bad person.

This one will sink pretty quickly.

I prefer Chaels mouth, charisma and stories over Conor
I prefer Conors fighting style over Chaels

Chael never had the ethnic fan base Conor has.

I really enjoy Conor fight's/in general and despise Chael, and it's not just nationalism.

I liked Chael just fine. Don't care for Oscar. He's ok. But I'm not sycophantic about him like some people seem to be.

They're both awesome, and we need more guys like them in MMA.

But Conor is a much better fighter, a lot younger too, so he has more chance to back his talk up.

Are these fans the same ppl?

Notice they have same sense of humor. (Hyping up an overrated fighter)

Are all these conor fans just chael fans with new man crush?

Are there any ppl who like one n dislike the other?

Or dan hardy fans. Essentially him and hardy are one in the same. extremely charismatic, good striking, decent jitz, with no wrestling. Conor will probably beat siver For siver is the definition of a Gleison tibau'esque gate keeper. But just like the outlaw when Conor runs up against a good wrestler he'll lose. And I will dance an Irish jig when he does

Not the same at all, stop resisting and join the GOATEST show on earth.

I was a big chael fan in terms of being an entertainer, see the sig
and
i'm a Connor hater; actually more of an indifferent on Connor himself and a hater of the undeserved treatment he is getting from the UFC.

I love Chael, and I can't stand Conor. I think most Chael fans feel the same way. Chael was a poet; Conor is an obnoxious bastard.

I've noticed some similarities. Chael could be funny yet his fan base had no sense of humor.

Conor fans are the same way. If a fighter makes a joke about Conor his fan base starts to cry.

Conor is my favorite fight of all-time, without question, and I never liked Chael (not even for a second). Chael always seemed contrived and forced; Conor is the nigh the antithesis of Chael.

Back