Conor fans = chael fans?

I resent that comparison. Uncle Chael is the best, Connie is just another fighter.

I liked Chael in the beginning and that he just couldn't back up what he was saying.

Until McGoat can't back up his mouth I'm on board the hype train.

Big difference between the two fan bases. Chael fans know that Chael's trash talking and persona is magnified when he gets on the mic. It's part of his gimmick. They also realize he's a very intelligent dude off camera who knows how to strategize.

Conor fans on the other hand think that Conor wakes up acting the way he does, talking the way he does. That he walks around like a bonafide bad arse. They don't realize that Conor takes his charismatic side and also magnifies it times 10 just like Chael did. It's not being fake, it's helping push your brand. A lot of Conor fans don't get that. Then they have the audacity to make fun of WWE fans.

Conor realized something early on...he's in the UFC surrounded by other talented fighters. When you're in that position, how do you set yourself apart? I've watched early Conor interviews pre-UFC...it's definitely not the same guy we see today. Hats off to Conor for learning about the business though.

I think a lot of Sherdoggers hop on the hate train as sort of a weird reaction to all the hype behind Conor. Chael didn't have the same kind of hype. People disliked him for his cheating and trash talk, not because he was running through everyone and they just wanted to see him lose.

Am I wrong in observing that a big portion of McSheep and McFaux are big Pride fans?

i was a big fan chael, cant stand conor.

Are these fans the same ppl?

Notice they have same sense of humor. (Hyping up an overrated fighter)

Are all these conor fans just chael fans with new man crush?

Are there any ppl who like one n dislike the other?

You are one of the most moronic and worst posters on Sherdog.

How many MW fighters have more top 10 wins than Chael?

How are you not banned yet?

conor fans = 50% trolls / 50% wwe fans / 10% actual fans

conor fans = 50% trolls / 50% wwe fans / 10% actual fans

My theory...

conor fans = 50% McFaux (trolls), 30% McSheep (d-riders who will disappear if he loses), 20% actual fans that enjoy what he does in the cage

Nope. Chael was a batshit boring fighter with pillow fists and a love of cuddling. He was also a xenophobic sexist, drug cheat scumbag.

Connors an exciting fighter who understands the value of hype and trash talk.

I guess because MMA is a new sport a lot of MMA fans dont understand hype, trash talk, baiting, etc. but brashness is what makes a fighter into a superstar. Muhummad Ali is/was more beloved for his gift of the gab than his actual fighting, and he was an elite top tier boxer.

Back