Media Conor drops GEM (talks about Khabib lead up and beef)

He also says he will definitely beat Floyd in a rematch and is good enough to become a boxing World champ <36>

The definition of Delusion

"An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder"

He's a fucking con man and reminds me of Saul from Breaking bad
"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy"

Because that shows mental weakness. Most people who make it to an elite athletic level are narcissistic and have supreme confidence and their brains simply dont allow to believe someone is better than them. Do you think DC or stipe think the other is better than them? What about GSP when he lost to Serra? You think gastlem thinksnl Israel beats him 10/10 times? I bet aldo thinks hes a better fighter than conor. List goes on
You have a good point. I’m a big fan of Whittaker but even he sort of made excuses for his loss to Israel saying he simply got caught. When in reality he was basically outclassed on the feet.

Conor is right. He went into camp unfocused and broke his foot, but despite that and coming back after a 2 year lay off he still took Khabib to the 4th round and had Khabib panicking to bury his face into Conor's crotch
Absolutely no proof of broken foot

Is that why you and other fanboys hate Khabib so much?

I keep seeing posts about crotch sniffing?

I get it now!! You guys are dying to plant your heads between Conor's legs and are jealous of Khabib!!

Hahahahaha

You dont know how right you are.
That dude you quoted actually have several posts with pics talking about Conors cock...

If you're older than 25 and still think like this I feel sorry for you.

If you're under then it's ok, you'll grow up.

Nah he definitely hit the nail in the head, mate.

Being stupid is like being dead. You don't know it, it's just painful for everyone around you.

Why can't he be more like other fighters who don't offer any excuses after a loss and admit they got beaten by the better fighter?
I am not sure but the reason mey be this:
<{natewhut}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

Conor is one of those deluded self-centered people that think they are so good that the only reason they could have lost was because they were not at their best in some way or another, or at least that's the story they repeat to themselves to be able to "move on", but deep down know someone else was just better than them (which in more stressful situations surfaces, as suggested by his demeanor in the walkout and in the ring when face-to-face with Khabib).

He's the Adrien Broner of MMA, all his losses are because of himself and not the opponent being better.

He right about the fight just being an after affect
Khabib forfeited when he wouldn't get off the bus
They're basically 1-1 and we need a rubber match

Why are a bunch of girls crying over a guy saying he wasn't focused?
Who cares.

I did actually find the chucking of that dolly at the bus window to be most impressive.ZomboMeme 15012020194222.jpg 52a58c089b4d331b006513924454704cce8bfcb7v2_00.jpg

Fighters need to have belief in themselves. This is far from the wildest lies people tell themselves. He probably also wasn’t focused because he was partying way to much. We all know Khabib would beat him anyways, but I don’t think we saw his best effort

Nah he definitely hit the nail in the head, mate.

Being stupid is like being dead. You don't know it, it's just painful for everyone around you.
The two of you are perfect for each other. You need a separate subforum so we can contain your wits in a small confined space.

Makes sense... who would be focused going into a title fight after the champ bullied your best friend who happens to have tiny t-Rex arms?

could happen to anyone.... cough cough

@6:46

Interviewer: "Unfortunately we didn't get to see you in the buildup to the Khabib fight. We see a very different guy, you seem very centered and I don't know if that's because the focus is there..."

Conor: "Exactly, the focus is there, simple as, you know. I'm just focused. I was not as focused you know, it was almost like my job was done after that Brooklyn incident. What needed to happen, happened and the bout was just an after affect. I wasn't fully focused on it, I wasn't fully committed with it and that led to a different man..."

LMFAO.
How could've he not been driven and focused to put hands on the man who slapped his best friend, the man whom he provoked on social media for months and the man who he was on record saying he "cannot wait to get his hands on".

Thats literally as personal as it gets in this sport and I can't imagine you not being focused with that level of animosity, anticipation, and the magnitude of the BIGGEST fight in the history of the sport.

Gems like this are why I am not a fan of his. Too much delusional, wishy washy, excuses while constantly attempting to paint new narratives. Feels like I'm listening to a used car salesman sometimes.

Enjoy and discuss..

hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm

And his idiot fans will believe anything he says.

Proof here:

LMFAO, It's sad really. I shouldn't laugh at this guy.
Conor fans want any reason to love their hero, so of course they believe all the excuses. Even if he loses vs Cowboy, they'll still find a reason to say he wasn't himself.

Fighters need to have belief in themselves. This is far from the wildest lies people tell themselves. He probably also wasn’t focused because he was partying way to much. We all know Khabib would beat him anyways, but I don’t think we saw his best effort

Makes zero sense.

Before the Khabib fight, he said he was focused, prepared and couldn't wait to put his hands on Khabib.

So which one is it?
Was he lying then or is he lying now?

Back